• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'd rather have Tristan or Whiteside Poll

Take Your Pick

• Total voters
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Zubac: 5.9 ppg, 3.9 rebs & .504% in 25 games this year
Thompson: 8.1 ppg, 9.7 rebs & .593% in 58 games this year

I think the Cavs overpaid TT but the #'s don't lie. Thompson's a helluva lot better than Zubac. Maybe in a few years things will change (the kid's only 19) but I'd rather have TT right now.

Also,

Zubac: 14.0 mpg
Thompson: 30.1 mpg

Wanna post the per 48 min stats on there too and see who comes out on top?

Now clearly I was making fun of Thompson by comparing him to the Lakers' 19 year old rookie back up Center, but if you really want to get in to the details, please by all means.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also,

Now clearly I was making fun of Thompson by comparing him to the Lakers' 19 year old rookie back up Center, but if you really want to get in to the details, please by all means.

Not sure if you were clearly making fun of TT. You talk shit about the Cavs all the time. And if I remember earlier this season you also said Larry Nance Jr.'s better than TT.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you were clearly making fun of TT. You talk shit about the Cavs all the time. And if I remember earlier this season you also said Larry Nance Jr.'s better than TT.

Post Larry's per 36 or 48 and compare it with TT and see who comes out on top.

And yes I talk shit about the cavs more than most others. Why does that bother you so much? This is still an internet message board, right?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post Larry's per 36 or 48 and compare it with TT and see who comes out on top.

And yes I talk shit about the cavs more than most others. Why does that bother you so much? This is still an internet message board, right?

Have I ever said your nonstop Cavs shit talking bothers me? No I have not. I just think it's funny, very repetitive but funny. In your mind seemingly every current Laker is better than just about every Cav. It's odd that your dislike of 1 player has you going on & on w/ this continuous rant of yours.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have I ever said your nonstop Cavs shit talking bothers me? No I have not. I just think it's funny, very repetitive but funny. In your mind seemingly every current Laker is better than just about every Cav. It's odd that your dislike of 1 player has you going on & on w/ this continuous rant of yours.

And once again i'm posting facts which you can't disprove.

Are Nance Jr and Zubac's per 48 min stats not better than Thompson?

If they are, end of discussion. You and the rest of the TT clam-cuddlers can move on to the next anti-cavs thing I ramble on about.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If they are, end of discussion. You and the rest of the TT clam-cuddlers can move on to the next anti-cavs thing I ramble on about.

Right now this moment are Nance or Zubac more productive on the court than TT? The answer is no. You just said you like talking shit about the Cavs. Give it a rest. We all know how you feel about that team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now this moment are Nance or Zubac more productive on the court than TT? The answer is no.

TT has lebron and kyrie

Nance and Zubac have Nick Young and Russel

Who's going to look better overall do you think? Compare individual stats and come back to me

You just said you like talking shit about the Cavs. Give it a rest. We all know how you feel about that team.

What's the name of this thread? I think you're the one in the wrong place, sonny!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TT has lebron and kyrie

Nance and Zubac have Nick Young and Russel

Who's going to look better overall do you think? Compare individual stats and come back to me

What's the name of this thread? I think you're the one in the wrong place, sonny!

This thread's about TT & Whiteside. Yet you're talking about the Lakers again, missy. So who's really in the wrong place?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread's about TT & Whiteside. Yet you're talking about the Lakers again, missy. So who's really in the wrong place?

I'm talking about TT and saying how below average he his by comparing him to two backup Lakers players. Why this gets your panties in a bunch I don't know but it's not the first time this has bothered you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about TT and saying how below average he his by comparing him to two backup Lakers players. Why this gets your panties in a bunch I don't know but it's not the first time this has bothered you.

What you still haven't figured out is anytime I question your nonstop rants about the same player(s) on the same team you think I'm bothered. I just like getting you riled up & it works every time. Hilarious you can't figure that out on your own. Panties in a bunch?:pound: I think you inserted your tampon in the wrong hole again.:D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BUT,

You completely ignore that TT's single best attribute is his perimeter defense on pick and roll. That does not show up anywhere on the stat sheet.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also,

To you have anything relevant to add to this convo...no

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is taking it way too far. For a building team like the Lakers, sure. Let's not pretend that Zubac is better now though.

I don't know about taking too far. If Tristan is better than Whiteside then Zubac can be better than Tristan.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have I ever said your nonstop Cavs shit talking bothers me?

Directly? No. But the fact that you bring it up and question it so often would indicate that it probably does.