• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I was wrong on this

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bress burned them on one blitz, but they were getting to him a lot...not so much sacks, but moving him off his spot, hit, hurries...then they went prevent...it was too much time to just give them the middle of the field.

Best thing for this team going forward might be to put together a few more really good games (win or lose)
Settle on the fact that Cousins is a very good QB that needs to be brought back
Use the draft to improve the D-line and LB position
And hope we can develop a little more power on the O-line.

If this team folds down the stretch, bank on sweeping change of the stupidity variety.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing for this team going forward might be to put together a few more really good games (win or lose)
Settle on the fact that Cousins is a very good QB that needs to be brought back
Use the draft to improve the D-line and LB position
And hope we can develop a little more power on the O-line.

If this team folds down the stretch, bank on sweeping change of the stupidity variety.

you know Gruden is going to bang the table for KC to get a LTD no matter how the season plays out. He will just point to the defense stats and say this is why Im not winning. We need safeties in the worst way. No one can be any worst than Hall was yesterday.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know Gruden is going to bang the table for KC to get a LTD no matter how the season plays out. He will just point to the defense stats and say this is why Im not winning. We need safeties in the worst way. No one can be any worst than Hall was yesterday.

Gruden can stand on DAn Snyders desk naked. IF this team finishes 4-12 it will mean we are in position to take one of these rookie QBs without having to trade the farm (one would hope). At which point i could see them taking a long look at not signing Cousins.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden can stand on DAn Snyders desk naked. IF this team finishes 4-12 it will mean we are in position to take one of these rookie QBs without having to trade the farm (one would hope). At which point i could see them taking a long look at not signing Cousins.

we are not going to lose out. If Gruden is Synder guy then KC will be back. If Synder is thinking coaching change then a new QB will be here. Guys like Rudoplh, Falk, Jackson, and Mayfield are going to be there in the mid first round to late first round. So I don't see where a trade up is needed. The two cali kids and Allen are probably top 12 players.

This stuff is way down the road b/c there are going to be a lot of FA QB's plus the draft. I just think Gruden and KC are tied together especially after Grap went to SF.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are not going to lose out. If Gruden is Synder guy then KC will be back. If Synder is thinking coaching change then a new QB will be here. Guys like Rudoplh, Falk, Jackson, and Mayfield are going to be there in the mid first round to late first round. So I don't see where a trade up is needed. The two cali kids and Allen are probably top 12 players.

This stuff is way down the road b/c there are going to be a lot of FA QB's plus the draft. I just think Gruden and KC are tied together especially after Grap went to SF.

We can table this topic until week 16 or so. By then we will know where the team stands, where we will likely be drafting, and if Cousins has continued to perform well despite the other issues the team has. I stand by my belief that if we do move on from Cousins, Dan is going to want some thing with a little bling factor attached.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
food for thought , the skins had scouts (one of 20 ) at the rosen /darnold game

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have a scout there. It is there job. They should be scouting Saquon Barkley too even though it is not likely he will be available to them.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have a scout there. It is there job. They should be scouting Saquon Barkley too even though it is not likely he will be available to them.
you are 100 % correct . . you have to be prepared

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dean....We already have safeties in the worse way.:D