• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i was wrong about signing by 7/18

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my official thread i hereby declare that i was wrong about the skins coming to a deal with KC . i sincerely thought the skins FO would wake up and offer a fair deal . alas i gave BA way to much credit for being something other then a politician

i also feel he will be gone next season and the catalyst for this change of heart , (i have consistently said he will be a redskin by the way ) is BA's stupid ass statement throwing his qb under the bus. it back fired totally but i cant see KC getting past that

so there deanno , i hope you can rest easy with this public validation of your position about a deal as far as the signing goes

to bad he didnt get a fair offer as most people thought he might and it may of helped prove your theory that he doesnt want to be here . instead its all speculation that can never be proven and now dumb ass Allen gave him an out

by the way the trade never happened and was never possible

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did I hear that correctly that Cousins turned down 15MM of guaranteed money?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did I hear that correctly that Cousins turned down 15MM of guaranteed money?
he turned that down LOL , and that whopping 18 mil APY or the 5 mil pay cut

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my official thread i hereby declare that i was wrong about the skins coming to a deal with KC . i sincerely thought the skins FO would wake up and offer a fair deal . alas i gave BA way to much credit for being something other then a politician

i also feel he will be gone next season and the catalyst for this change of heart , (i have consistently said he will be a redskin by the way ) is BA's stupid ass statement throwing his qb under the bus. it back fired totally but i cant see KC getting past that

so there deanno , i hope you can rest easy with this public validation of your position about a deal as far as the signing goes

to bad he didnt get a fair offer as most people thought he might and it may of helped prove your theory that he doesnt want to be here . instead its all speculation that can never be proven and now dumb ass Allen gave him an out

You had the sack to predict it. We (well all but one of us) can be wrong at times. No harm in that.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos dad for showing Dean its o

Kudos dad for showing Dean its ok to admit when you are wrong even without trying to save face. Life skill teaching at its finest. As for not being a Redskin after this season, I will go on record as saying Kirk WILL be a Redskin in 2018 & beyond and here's to hoping Brose Allen will NOT be in Washington after 2017.

HTTR!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos dad for showing Dean its o

Kudos dad for showing Dean its ok to admit when you are wrong even without trying to save face. Life skill teaching at its finest. As for not being a Redskin after this season, I will go on record as saying Kirk WILL be a Redskin in 2018 & beyond and here's to hoping Brose Allen will NOT be in Washington after 2017.

HTTR!
The best possible outcome for all is that the skins have a great year and KC plays lights out. That might garner some love from KC in that he sees a chance for a team to make a SB run while he is at the helm and want to stay here. It will also force the FO to come to the realization that they have to pay KC a significant amount to avoid FA. And those offers better come early and often after the season. IF they again wait until the deadline, they are not only foolish, but screwed. Oh yeah, it will help immensely if Allen gets canned before all this happens.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
right now , i cant see KC getting past allen throwing him under the bus . now we have a season to play and things can most definitely change for the better . i hope the damage isnt something that cant be overcome . i have seen much more bitter negotiations turn out positive and all is forgotten