• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think we missed the boat on Tyler Eifert in the draft

april

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really believe Tyler Eifert is going to be a big star in the NFL, he has all the tools, real good speed, huge size and super hands, and can block, plus he is a smart kid, from Notre Dame. To many people don't like picking a TE in the first round, but todays game has changed, its a huge upside to have a big time TE. I really though we were going to take him with the 12 pick. Look what a outstanding TE did in N.E. with Gronk, Dallas with Witten,& S.F. with Vern Davis.:wtf2:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, i like our first 2 picks.........if geno become a bonafide starter, then start to look for supplement talent.......i think idzik does trust rex and thus the 2 defensive picks early...........they have some nasty young talent on the defensive side of the ball

april

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno was the third pick for us i wanted Tyler with the second pick in the first round

no, i like our first 2 picks.........if geno become a bonafide starter, then start to look for supplement talent.......i think idzik does trust rex and thus the 2 defensive picks early...........they have some nasty young talent on the defensive side of the ball
Don't forget with the 12 pick in the first round we should of picked :wtf2:Tyler, don't forget we gave up Reves for that pick. We didn't get Geno ( which was a great pick ) untill our third pick.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget with the 12 pick in the first round we should of picked :wtf2:Tyler, don't forget we gave up Reves for that pick. We didn't get Geno ( which was a great pick ) untill our third pick.

i was saying, i like our first 2 picks, i know they are both defensive..............and if geno (i know the thrid) becomes a starter, at that point they will look for outside talent around him, IMO

and dont sleep on winslow, if he is healthy he will be a good gap