• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I sure hate being right about my Colts

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems all the flaws I have been concerned about surfaced in one game. As I have said over and over, this is an incomplete team. The Titans present a very solid challenge. What Colts team will show up Thursday? We shall see.

Sometimes a good ass kicking is a great motivator. But as much as it hurts me to say it, these are not quite ready for prime time players. I have no visions of a Super Bowl dancing in my head this year.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't imagine that anyone expected to see St. Louis come into Indy and do what they did to the Colts. Maybe the most surprising game of the year so far, right up there with the Colts win at SF a few weeks ago.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't imagine that anyone expected to see St. Louis come into Indy and do what they did to the Colts. Maybe the most surprising game of the year so far, right up there with the Colts win at SF a few weeks ago.

Well, if houston did not lose their coach last week they would have destroyed the Colts too... Sometimes teams just hit a bad stretch... hopefully that is all this is ...

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if houston did not lose their coach last week they would have destroyed the Colts too... Sometimes teams just hit a bad stretch... hopefully that is all this is ...

The Rams pretty much exposed what I have been worried about all year. The O-line. IMO, only Cherilus is starting material. Thornton is just a rookie and a work in progress, so we can give him a little grace.

Some of the lapses on defense were just plain stupidity rather than lack of physical talent. Not that they don't need an upgrade at a few positions, but I think there may be young talent on the bench that will eventually fill in some holes.

Guess special teams just took the day off. They have performed pretty well at times, so it is probably best to suspend judgement.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have one of the best rushes in the league. Quinn and Long are a very formidable DE duo. Losing Reggie and Duane Allen were very significant injuries for the Colts.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have one of the best rushes in the league. Quinn and Long are a very formidable DE duo. Losing Reggie and Duane Allen were very significant injuries for the Colts.

I doubt many will agree, but the loss of Allen probably hurt us more. Great run blocking. Not a turnstile like Fleener on pass protection. Makes the tough catches and has the power to turn them into a long game. Not, it appears, that we have anything behind Reggie either in the slot.

Oh well. Good times or bad, Colts or Pacers, I remain Blue Through it All.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt many will agree, but the loss of Allen probably hurt us more. Great run blocking. Not a turnstile like Fleener on pass protection. Makes the tough catches and has the power to turn them into a long game. Not, it appears, that we have anything behind Reggie either in the slot.

Oh well. Good times or bad, Colts or Pacers, I remain Blue Through it All.

Absolutely agree with your assessments of Allen and Fleener. Allen is a beast of an all around TE.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely agree with your assessments of Allen and Fleener. Allen is a beast of an all around TE.

You may also agree with me that, as a first round pick, Costanza is a bust. Big and strong for sure, but lacks the foot speed to handle the faster pass rushers.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may also agree with me that, as a first round pick, Costanza is a bust. Big and strong for sure, but lacks the foot speed to handle the faster pass rushers.

Don't really know enough about him to make an informed judgement. I do know, however, that both Quinn and Long are tough matchups for even the best OTs.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't really know enough about him to make an informed judgement. I do know, however, that both Quinn and Long are tough matchups for even the best OTs.

Yeah, these are the kinds of players that expose him. Bull rushers don't seem to be as big of an issue.