• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I said this a long time ago and I think we can all agree

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only real aspect that CJ provides a big difference imo is with his legs. That said his legs have made a huge difference

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will, and have, said I was wrong last winter. I thought it was crazy that Ferentz, who I have always liked, picked CJB over Rudock.

After the first couple games, I realized Beathard was clearly the better pick. I still think Rudock is good, but Beathard is clearly doing better.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's good good wheels and he's way better throwing the ball deep.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to see a team that finally plays with a lot of heart. CJB is proving his worth on the field but even more in the locker room. All good teams need a great leader and that is another dimension he brings to this team.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really fear we are getting back to not
He's good good wheels and he's way better throwing the ball deep.
He definitely throws a better deep ball. I'm slightly concerned that we aren't taking advantage of this ability the last few games vs good teams. Wisky and Pitt we really didn't go down the field at all. It's great CJ can do things but if we don't take advantage of them then it doesn't matter

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He definitely throws a better deep ball. I'm slightly concerned that we aren't taking advantage of this ability the last few games vs good teams. Wisky and Pitt we really didn't go down the field at all. It's great CJ can do things but if we don't take advantage of them then it doesn't matter

Agree. We were without our best and fastest wideout for the Wisky game, but yea.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To who? Tevaun was out and the "other Smith" seemed completely lost. Vandeberg and our TEs are basically slower possession receivers so without Tevaun we have no real deep threats. Need to see more play actions where CJB rolls out and has the option to run or throw, that will open things up for the offense.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To who? Tevaun was out and the "other Smith" seemed completely lost. Vandeberg and our TEs are basically slower possession receivers so without Tevaun we have no real deep threats. Need to see more play actions where CJB rolls out and has the option to run or throw, that will open things up for the offense.
True to a point especially at the goal line.....KF play calling could be better on 4th and 1 at the goal, there should have been some play action. Either a bootleg for CJ going left or a fake hand-off to Canzeri (use as a block) and give the ball to the other RB. There wasn't any deception on the Hawkeyes part:think:

Last edited: