• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I received my annual letter from Mike Brown today!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that wasn't nice. Don't be mad @ me because someone created that shit on a plate.:D

I'll shit on your plate
*smiley*

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was your season ticket refund stapled to it?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come.... what could he possibly say that would be any different from the year before?

"yeah, uh sorry we tried but we failed miserably. our coach still sucks and well uh yeah we have a pretty cool redhead under center and uh.... yeah, uh, I got nothing.... Thanks for wasting (er I mean) giving away, er, I mean ummmm....... Thank you for your support"

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s probably why he kept Lewis as HC. I mean, now he doesn’t have to change the letter.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting the 100th season in GB this year

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An Open Letter to Bengals Fans -

This season will mark the Bengals' 51st season in Cincinnati. Since we were formed in 1968, we have enjoyed great support - first at Nippert Stadium, then at Riverfront Stadium, and now at Paul Brown Stadium. Throughout all those years, there has been one constant: you, our fans. We appreciate your support, and I say "thank you" on behalf of the entire organization. We look forward to celebrating our team's history with you this season.

Memories of our first 50 years are too many to mention, but through all the good times and bad, our fans have been right there with us. Our fans got us started on the right foot with a successful expansion franchise. We made the playoffs in our third season, an NFL record at the time. You cheered us on to our first Super Bowl in 1981 - after enduring a memorable Freezer Bowl along the way - and then supported us to a second Super Bowl that ended 34 seconds too late. You have shown us the way to six playoff appearances in the past eight years, including three AFC North division crowns. You have been there for hundreds of other games. Some good, some agonizing, some too cold to recall, but we have always felt your presence and appreciated your support.

While we have had many good steps along the way, this 51st season reminds me that we have more steps that we want to take. My passion is to bring Cincinnati a much-deserved NFL championship and you have my pledge that our organization is hard at work with this goal in mind. I care deeply about this town. I raised my kids here, and I have an abiding appreciation for the support you have lent us through the years.

I don't know what our 51st season will hold for us. We have a good team, yet the NFL is a tough league. Will this be our season? I hope so. If I had my choice, our 51st season would give you a lifetime of memories, much as you have given me a lifetime of memories. I am thankful to you, and though the simple words "thank you" seem inadequate, for me they really say it all.

Sincerely,

Mike Brown
President
Mr Potato head?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily my favorite poster

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you wipe your ass with it & send it back?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be easier to just write.
Welcome to the new season. Even if we make the playoffs, we don't expect to win one playoff game.
Hope you all come to the games to help out my poor family.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An Open Letter to Bengals Fans -

Dear suck..er I mean dear successful passionate fan. You are there for us time after time, doing everything from buying our embarrassing uniforms to paying our ridiculous prices to watch an amateur football product. Every season we have one goal, and this is to see how many morons we can take advantage of. Martha, how do you delete on the computer. What I can't hear you, oh yeah, you quit, because you didn't want to be apart of this dumpster fire, whatever that meant. Anyway, our goal to get to the Super Bowl every year, and we have taken the necessary strides to get there. I have I hired a Madden instructor, young Billie, to make me a better player. He must be a Steelers fan because he wants me to always play them, but I'm determined to prove I can take the Bengals to the Super Bowl on Madden.

Back to what I was saying, Marvin Lewis is a top notch coach. He said, he is willing to give the team a discount on his next four year extension. That is the kind of commitment we are looking forward. Just like the commitment we like to get from our fans. I want you to be apart of something special. So with be said, we have a special deal offered only to our hardcorde fans. If that is you, you have to ask yourself why, but anyway. For every season ticket you buy, you will receive one enema kit. Don't pass up this golden opportunity.

We look forward to see you Sundays this fall, slouched over or passed out crying into your terrible towels.

Sincerely,

Mike Brown
President

The real letter...