• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I received my annual letter from Mike Brown today!

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An Open Letter to Bengals Fans -

This season will mark the Bengals' 51st season in Cincinnati. Since we were formed in 1968, we have enjoyed great support - first at Nippert Stadium, then at Riverfront Stadium, and now at Paul Brown Stadium. Throughout all those years, there has been one constant: you, our fans. We appreciate your support, and I say "thank you" on behalf of the entire organization. We look forward to celebrating our team's history with you this season.

Memories of our first 50 years are too many to mention, but through all the good times and bad, our fans have been right there with us. Our fans got us started on the right foot with a successful expansion franchise. We made the playoffs in our third season, an NFL record at the time. You cheered us on to our first Super Bowl in 1981 - after enduring a memorable Freezer Bowl along the way - and then supported us to a second Super Bowl that ended 34 seconds too late. You have shown us the way to six playoff appearances in the past eight years, including three AFC North division crowns. You have been there for hundreds of other games. Some good, some agonizing, some too cold to recall, but we have always felt your presence and appreciated your support.

While we have had many good steps along the way, this 51st season reminds me that we have more steps that we want to take. My passion is to bring Cincinnati a much-deserved NFL championship and you have my pledge that our organization is hard at work with this goal in mind. I care deeply about this town. I raised my kids here, and I have an abiding appreciation for the support you have lent us through the years.

I don't know what our 51st season will hold for us. We have a good team, yet the NFL is a tough league. Will this be our season? I hope so. If I had my choice, our 51st season would give you a lifetime of memories, much as you have given me a lifetime of memories. I am thankful to you, and though the simple words "thank you" seem inadequate, for me they really say it all.

Sincerely,

Mike Brown
President

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, this is identical to last year's letter, but it was changed to 51st season from 50th season? Oh well , it is the thought that counts: here is a copy of last year's letter below:

An Open Letter to Bengals Fans -

This season will mark the Bengals' 50th season in Cincinnati. Since we were formed in 1968, we have enjoyed great support - first at Nippert Stadium, then at Riverfront Stadium, and now at Paul Brown Stadium. Throughout all those years, there has been one constant: you, our fans. We appreciate your support, and I say "thank you" on behalf of the entire organization. We look forward to celebrating our team's history with you this season.

Memories of our first 49 years are too many to mention, but through all the good times and bad, our fans have been right there with us. Our fans got us started on the right foot with a successful expansion franchise. We made the playoffs in our third season, an NFL record at the time. You cheered us on to our first Super Bowl in 1981 - after enduring a memorable Freezer Bowl along the way - and then supported us to a second Super Bowl that ended 34 seconds too late. You have shown us the way to six playoff appearances in the past eight years, including three AFC North division crowns. You have been there for hundreds of other games. Some good, some agonizing, some too cold to recall, but we have always felt your presence and appreciated your support.

While we have had many good steps along the way, this 50th season reminds me that we have more steps that we want to take. My passion is to bring Cincinnati a much-deserved NFL championship and you have my pledge that our organization is hard at work with this goal in mind. I care deeply about this town. I raised my kids here, and I have an abiding appreciation for the support you have lent us through the years.

I don't know what our 50th season will hold for us. We have a good team, yet the NFL is a tough league. Will this be our season? I hope so. If I had my choice, our 50th season would give you a lifetime of memories, much as you have given me a lifetime of memories. I am thankful to you, and though the simple words "thank you" seem inadequate, for me they really say it all.

Sincerely,

Mike Brown
President

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure you didn't receive a restraining order?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like ol' Mike went to great lengths to give this year's letter a more personal touch and really connect with fans.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not reading that garbage.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincinnati chili still sucks.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why hasn't Andy Dalton been mentioned yet?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure you didn't receive a restraining order?
Just like the season ticket holder letter, she gets that once a year...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow at least Mr Brown took the time to write all that out,
I just got a one sentence letter from Mr. Lurie,

" Bruh World Champs" ! Oh yeah and " Back to Back bitches"!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow at least Mr Brown took the time to write all that out,
I just got a one sentence letter from Mr. Lurie,

" Bruh World Champs" ! Oh yeah and " Back to Back bitches"!

Jimmy Haslam was going to send out a letter. But there's only so many ways you can thanks the fans for having an 0-16 parade.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The phrase "whoopee fucking shit" comes to mind.

Dalton, Brady, Aikman who's the best? And keep in mind 1 of these 3 QB's is perfect in the playoffs.