• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I really don't see how I possibly pass this up.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing, I've been mocking this league at Fantasy Pros where I'm able to customize it to a keeper and switch draft picks around. I end up with an A+ team about 75% of the time, A or A- 20% and B+ the rest of the time. What is funny is that no matter what I do my overall team is ranked #1, my starters in the 3-5 range and my bench is #1..............goddammit, I should have thought of that before I made all those trades as the WSIS questions will be plentiful................................lol. Oh yeah, and I have to admit when I started mocking this league last week, I was getting certain players to fall to me..............not any more. Kinda helps to see the trends..........

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing, I've been mocking this league at Fantasy Pros where I'm able to customize it to a keeper and switch draft picks around. I end up with an A+ team about 75% of the time, A or A- 20% and B+ the rest of the time. What is funny is that no matter what I do my overall team is ranked #1, my starters in the 3-5 range and my bench is #1..............goddammit, I should have thought of that before I made all those trades as the WSIS questions will be plentiful................................lol. Oh yeah, and I have to admit when I started mocking this league last week, I was getting certain players to fall to me..............not any more. Kinda helps to see the trends..........
trends help., well trade your top guys in a package for a stud , then better your starters