• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I promise...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that when losing an online debate against a fan whose team has never won a Lombardi, I promise to never tell that person to get back intouch with me once their team wins it all.

I never liked hearing that and only the loser of the debate throws that out when all else has failed.

To those teams and their fans who wait for their 1st Lombardi, best of luck to you. I hope each team gets theirs soon. One thing that is real cool about winning the Super Bowl is to hear fans of opposing teams giving your team props and also saying the team you root for is the best until proven otherwise.

As a decades long fan of a somewhat beleagured franchise who is usually the butt of jokes, it is most appreciated.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aw, I was waiting to pull out the "when your team has a Lombardi we'll respect your post' comeback.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bravo.

Unless the historic ranking of a franchise is the specific issue at hand, bringing up historic greatness is silly.

I never understood the "ha ha, you're the fan of a sucky team that never wins. I'm the fan of an awesome team that always wins" thing. It is honorable to be a loyal fan, win or lose.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aint much of a SB ring avi there Banned...thought they might slurge and put a 4 caratV1 yellow canary instead of a Seahawk emblem.

2 small diamond chips are class tho...:wtf2:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aint much of a SB ring avi there Banned...thought they might slurge and put a 4 caratV1 yellow canary instead of a Seahawk emblem.

2 small diamond chips are class tho...:wtf2:

yeah, I gotta change that.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that when losing an online debate against a fan whose team has never won a Lombardi, I promise to never tell that person to get back intouch with me once their team wins it all.

I never liked hearing that and only the loser of the debate throws that out when all else has failed.

To those teams and their fans who wait for their 1st Lombardi, best of luck to you. I hope each team gets theirs soon. One thing that is real cool about winning the Super Bowl is to hear fans of opposing teams giving your team props and also saying the team you root for is the best until proven otherwise.

As a decades long fan of a somewhat beleagured franchise who is usually the butt of jokes, it is most appreciated.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Good post. Would you believe Chiefs fans still claim bragging rights because they won Super Bowl 4? I've never heard a Jets fan pull something like that.

Surprised a 49er fan hasn't pulled the "come see me when you have 5" card.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post. Would you believe Chiefs fans still claim bragging rights because they won Super Bowl 4? I've never heard a Jets fan pull something like that.

Believe me, they did during the NFCCG

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since the internet became a thing, we have heard that more times than I can count...and I know I can count past 100...pretty sure.