• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I owe this board a big apology....

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realise I've been pretty ruff on a few people on here for awhile now and I just want to say sorry. I 've been really baffled and quite frankly embarrassed by the comments, threads, etc on this board for awhile now and after some personal soul searching, I realized I was the problem, not some of you. I looked at my life, upbringing,etc but mostly my working environment. I've been in labor intensive work since I was 15 including last 25 years as a construction plumber. We don't snake your toilets, we plumb your house from the ground up. Anyway, obviously I've worked with mostly men my whole life. I finally took the time to realize that many of you on this board have done quite the opposite in your careers. You've worked with women in your offices, stores, industrial plants, etc ,etc most your adult life. You've had to interact with them on daily basis. At work, at lunch and socially after work as well and then you also have your wife to deal with as well . Interact with her friends, go to church , school functions, infant bday parties, on and on. That's why I think many on here have just unknowingly picked up on these female traits without realizing it because the people they socialize with are in the same circles anyway and you don't have a clue what you've turned into. So anyway, I guess we come from different sides of the tracks and in future I'll try and be more tolerant and understandable. I'll try and participate more in all things non football relevant such as Happy Bdays, favorite movie, colors, " love you / miss you's " , recipes, feelings hurt, etc. So anyway, this the season so wanted to say sorry.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realise I've been pretty ruff on a few people on here for awhile now and I just want to say sorry. I 've been really baffled and quite frankly embarrassed by the comments, threads, etc on this board for awhile now and after some personal soul searching, I realized I was the problem, not some of you. I looked at my life, upbringing,etc but mostly my working environment. I've been in labor intensive work since I was 15 including last 25 years as a construction plumber. We don't snake your toilets, we plumb your house from the ground up. Anyway, obviously I've worked with mostly men my whole life. I finally took the time to realize that many of you on this board have done quite the opposite in your careers. You've worked with women in your offices, stores, industrial plants, etc ,etc most your adult life. You've had to interact with them on daily basis. At work, at lunch and socially after work as well and then you also have your wife to deal with as well . Interact with her friends, go to church , school functions, infant bday parties, on and on. That's why I think many on here have just unknowingly picked up on these female traits without realizing it because the people they socialize with are in the same circles anyway and you don't have a clue what you've turned into. So anyway, I guess we come from different sides of the tracks and in future I'll try and be more tolerant and understandable. I'll try and participate more in all things non football relevant such as Happy Bdays, favorite movie, colors, " love you / miss you's " , recipes, feelings hurt, etc. So anyway, this the season so wanted to say sorry.

Shut up faggot

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just apologize that we are a bunch of pussies?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck!

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<Sniff, sniff> Apology not needed.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Ted Cruz's dad

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you're a plumber? That's cute. I'm a miner, you know, extracting raw materials from the Earth. I work around men all day every day too, and some way or another it didn't turn me into a fag like you, OP.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just apologize that we are a bunch of pussies?
Oh, you're a plumber? That's cute. I'm a miner, you know, extracting raw materials from the Earth. I work around men all day every day too, and some way or another it didn't turn me into a fag like you, OP.
Wow! Funny shit Chewy. I've been on this board for prob 5 yrs or so and never seen you or OJB. Apparently you troll all boards just looking for a chance to promote homophobia and throw some " wink winks " to the gay community. Transparency will set you guys free. Extracting raw materials from Earl ! Dead give away dude

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FIFY

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There so all these pussy can read it ...lol

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly satisfying that i dont have to come in here and call bullshit... people who know even less about you could smell you in the other forums.

Psychologists say that most of our ability to relate to others is learned from our mother. Its interesting that she seemed to share the same feelings we have for you.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And who the fuck are you?????

I'm sure someone appreciates you trying to wash the sand from your vag, but who??

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Post of the year!!!!!