• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I need a beer

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, stop the pain of this season already. We can't even decisively take care of business against Detroilet at home, and they've got a good shot at beating us too. Yeah yeah it's a division game and it's still not over, but it's still the damn LIONS, in Minnesota, against our team that was a paper playoff/SB contender all off-season and we'rs on the bring of letting them cut our lead to 1 point going into the half.

I'll obviously still be rooting for the Vikes to pull it all out, but I have to accept the reality that's it's just not happening this year. I'm officially joining the "get Brees one more title so he can walk away in the sunset" crew, barring my Vikes making a miraculous turnaround to make a run of their own.

Chit, I'm gonna need a few more beers after saying that... urgh.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

As I recall, you were in sucide watch last year too until THIS happened...

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just like that, Cook rips off a huge run and Rudolph hauls in a Cousins pass to finish off a glorious drive.

Apparently I need to doubt them more often. Because having faith has never worked out for me so far anyway, lol.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, stop the pain of this season already. We can't even decisively take care of business against Detroilet at home, and they've got a good shot at beating us too. Yeah yeah it's a division game and it's still not over, but it's still the damn LIONS, in Minnesota, against our team that was a paper playoff/SB contender all off-season and we'rs on the bring of letting them cut our lead to 1 point going into the half.

I'll obviously still be rooting for the Vikes to pull it all out, but I have to accept the reality that's it's just not happening this year. I'm officially joining the "get Brees one more title so he can walk away in the sunset" crew, barring my Vikes making a miraculous turnaround to make a run of their own.

Chit, I'm gonna need a few more beers after saying that... urgh.
:dhd:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just like that, Cook rips off a huge run and Rudolph hauls in a Cousins pass to finish off a glorious drive.

Apparently I need to doubt them more often. Because having faith has never worked out for me so far anyway, lol.
lolo