• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I made the switch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally made the switch! After you guys left the broard was become very boring.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome - good to have another KC type here.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't even gone back to that board since I came over here. Is it really that bad?

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i used to use the general board here and the husker board there, but once i got acouple of those guys here and they got more and they got more

i havent gone over to the disney board since

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Shady has started to take it over!

Oh my god that does suck for them. I feel sorry for anyone new that goes to that board thinking that he is the man or something.

OH how I wish we had a board like this when there was a certain someone on the disney board that shall remain nameless because his name is not allowed to be mentioned. (Vinnie knows who I am talking about) The words I could have used and the way I could have expressed myself with my responses to him would have been very therapeutic.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh my god that does suck for them. I feel sorry for anyone new that goes to that board thinking that he is the man or something.

OH how I wish we had a board like this when there was a certain someone on the disney board that shall remain nameless because his name is not allowed to be mentioned. (Vinnie knows who I am talking about) The words I could have used and the way I could have expressed myself with my responses to him would have been very therapeutic.

Jed,
You'll never guess who did this...

"OBAMA BEEN A REPUBLICAN FOR THE 1ST YEAR, HIRED ALL BUSHIES WALL STREET CRONIES. GAVE BILLION OF DOLLARS AWAY TO THE BANKS AND CAR COMPANIES AND STARTED A SECOND WAR. SEEMES LIKE BUSHES 3RD TERM TO ME, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT"!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed,

"OBAMA BEEN A REPUBLICAN FOR THE 1ST YEAR, HIRED ALL BUSHIES WALL STREET CRONIES. GAVE BILLION OF DOLLARS AWAY TO THE BANKS AND CAR COMPANIES AND STARTED A SECOND WAR. SEEMES LIKE BUSHES 3RD TERM TO ME, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR COMPLAINING ABOUT"!!!!

Sounds like something Shady would say? I saw that too.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed,

Why would I care about what anyone said about Obama or Bush? What is the point here?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I saw Shady wrote that....I check in over there every day just to see what's goin on, but Shady has taken control of the board for the most part. WWLPD still posts quite a bit.

I have to be honest, I like this board because of the fact that politics stays over at Disney. It was getting pretty pathetic how everyone was spouting off over there about Obama this and Obama that blah blah blah, when most people don't even know what they're talking about.....they just echo the same thing that everyone else is saying and the same thing that talk radio is saying. There is a lot more going on behind the scenes than we know about, so we all like to just point out what seems to be the obvious....."OBAMA IS FAILING OMG FAILURE. SPENDING MONEY. OUT OF CONTROL. AFTER 1 YEAR HE HAS DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE WHICH IS TURN THE GLOBE UPSIDE DOWN!" It's like shut the hell up, honestly...... that stuff may seem obvious to us, but about 0.1% of us probably have a clue what we're talking about when it comes to politics........I would say the majority of us have a pretty good clue what we're talking about when it comes to sports.

cortezthekiller

bushleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
so i come to check this board out, see people say the politics stay at ****, which i was glad to hear, that politics aren't brought up, but then the first thing i see is a thread with a bunch of rednecks blabbering about being republican. that shit annoyed me on ****. we will see how this goes.

badmin

I am badmin. Who are you?
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Husker forum is clear from all the other junk. The General Discussion is a "enter at your own risk" sort of thing.

Welcome.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so i come to check this board out, see people say the politics stay at ****, which i was glad to hear, that politics aren't brought up, but then the first thing i see is a thread with a bunch of rednecks blabbering about being republican. that shit annoyed me on ****. we will see how this goes.

We're not all sheep marching off a cliff on this board WWLP. I've begun to add a liberal flavor to the politics board. Not very well received.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to this site--you obama bin ladin lover,tree hugging,spotted owl licking,Nacy Palosi ball licking,commie LOL :D:D:D

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why would I care about what anyone said about Obama or Bush? What is the point here?

HskrTransPlant got the reason why I asked you to guess who a certain poster was, why couldn't you?

Lighten up, will you?