• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know you all are a sleep at the WHEEL!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this just in...signing day is 8 days away!

I think Wv gets a couple of late gets..maybe saves 3 scholly's for the February Signing period..

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
less than 24 hours and still no one gives a shit that signing day is tomorrow:popsdance::shrug::kev::kev:!

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asleep at the wheel is accurate. I've been driving 4 hours a day for work. I've fallen asleep at the wheel numerous times.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our class is falling down the ladder... one decommit at a time.

I know there are some on this board who tell us all the time how we should be able to recruit kids from Ohio easily... kids from Ohio grow up wanting to be a Mountaineer.

When tOSU comes offering... guess what happens to these Ohio kids’ dreams of being a Mountaineer?

We have a Michigan recruit at CB who was just offered by UofM. Guess what happened to his dream of becoming a Mountaineer?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Dana was able to keep Sills and Raines on board. I have a feeling both of them gonna be difference makers in the future.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a couple of bumps in the road...if they get the remainder of everyone on board who they thought they woudl today, it will be a huge day and then have another month to fill the class...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid class so far, the Ohio DL prospect/project was disappointing but he is what he is, a work in progress. He was going to be that at either place and chose to be closer to home and a higher profile program so...

I never felt great about the kid from Michigan, it just feels like we are swinging and missing at CB regardless of where they come from :laugh:.

Lil pleasantly surprised that we got Leddie Brown TBH, to me he just never felt fully committed to us and I half expected him to go UNC but very happy to get him signed and cant wait to see him play. I like several players in this group. I had high hopes that we might pull a lil higher rated class when it was all said n done and we still might make a little run with a few kids down the stretch but, what felt like a top 20-25 kind of year shaping up earlier now feels more like a 30-35 ish kind of year headed down the stretch but again, we'll see how I all shakes out.

Not sure how I feel about this early signing period and if it helps or hurts us.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the ESD helps a school like us. It forces the hand of the elite schools to offer kids like GR mentioned in his post. Instead of having a long time committed kid flip late in Jan., we now have the flip occur and can go out with plenty of times to help replace them if that is the choice.

Also, the coaching staff can concentrate on their critical needs from now to Feb without coddling kids like Brown and/or Raines to make sure they stay committed.

Love how Dana made a dig at Meyer and Harbaugh... calling them out on offering kids they've never evaluated prior to last weekend. Very good point he made.

Surprised to hear how many schools made late plays on our QB and TE recruits.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I liked was Dana's remark "gosh dang" anyone who don't think he is one of us has to be stupid....