• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know it's not going to happen but.......

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline coach Herb Hand needs to be fired tomorrow morning PERIOD. I am not for firing people one game in but given what happened last season and now this past weekend he needs to go ASAP that way you can get someone new in there to adjust things before we get to our B1G part of the schedule. Saturday was a disgrace. I said in a different post that I thought PSU would be a 10 win team this season, now I think we will be lucky to go to a bowl game. Also, if they fire Hand then maybe it will light a fire under Donovan's butt to change the game plan. The skill players they have will play great in a Bill O'Brien type pro-style offense, not what they are doing now. When former players are going on Twitter to blast this coaching staff you know its time for a change. Donovan Smith pretty much said that this was the reason he left after last season.

Geno Lewis needs to lose his starting spot until he finds a way to actually CATCH THE DAMN BALL!!!!! 2-3 drops in the first quarter? Come on man!! And where was DeSean Hamilton, Saeed Blacknall and Kyle Carter??? What is going on with Adam Breneman?? Any answers to those questions?

Why the hell was Nyeem Wartman-White on the punt coverage team?!!?!? You have depth now, you don't need you all-star MLB out there like that.

Brandon Bell and Carl Nassib are going to be BEASTS, but I guess Bell is week-to-week with an injury. Watching him out there reminded me of another guy who wore #11:nod:

Defense still looks great, offense is just a dumpster fire. We'll be lucky to go 6-6

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herb Hand is fine, actually 4 of the 5 OL graded out well, Palmer stunk up the joint. Donovan and his lack of taking any shots downfield was more troublesome. He let them stack the box and creep everyone up by line with 1 on 1 coverage and never took a shot...a fade, anything to loosen it up. Frankoin eluded to this and put him on notice at the presser.

Lewis will lose time as I said he would before season started, Blacknall, Godwin, Polk and Juwan Joyhnson will cut way into his reps, especially the way he drops passes.

Breneman probably never plays another meaningful snap, he can't stay healthy.

Wartman on punt coverage team for same reason stars for every other team play special teams...why is Antonio Brown returning kciks for the Steelers?? Because he's the best at it.

i think you are over reatcing as well. We've lost worse games than this over the last 5 years and been fine after. Lets see how much heat Franklin puts on Donovan to adjust and if they shuffle Mangiro out to RT, flip Nelson to LT and Laurent at C if Paris starts to struggle again.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Herb Hand is fine, actually 4 of the 5 OL graded out well, Palmer stunk up the joint. Donovan and his lack of taking any shots downfield was more troublesome. He let them stack the box and creep everyone up by line with 1 on 1 coverage and never took a shot...a fade, anything to loosen it up. Frankoin eluded to this and put him on notice at the presser.

Lewis will lose time as I said he would before season started, Blacknall, Godwin, Polk and Juwan Joyhnson will cut way into his reps, especially the way he drops passes.

Breneman probably never plays another meaningful snap, he can't stay healthy.

Wartman on punt coverage team for same reason stars for every other team play special teams...why is Antonio Brown returning kciks for the Steelers?? Because he's the best at it.

i think you are over reatcing as well. We've lost worse games than this over the last 5 years and been fine after. Lets see how much heat Franklin puts on Donovan to adjust and if they shuffle Mangiro out to RT, flip Nelson to LT and Laurent at C if Paris starts to struggle again.

Not sure what grading system you are using but I can't see how 4/5 OL graded well given they gave up 10 sacks.

Comparing Antonio Brown returning kicks to Wartman on punt coverage in two different levels of football is apples and oranges.

Not over reacting when you lose to a team for the first time since 1941 the way we did. Would love to know which game in the last 5 years was worse than this.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what grading system you are using but I can't see how 4/5 OL graded well given they gave up 10 sacks.

Comparing Antonio Brown returning kicks to Wartman on punt coverage in two different levels of football is apples and oranges.

Not over reacting when you lose to a team for the first time since 1941 the way we did. Would love to know which game in the last 5 years was worse than this.

Ok, Zeke Elliot was returning kicks for OSU and he's far more high profile than Wartman.Look at 99.9% of teams in college football, there are some starters on ST. Would you rather see a bunch of walk ons yielding 30 yard returns on the regular ?? Wartman injury is unfortunate, but Mauti played special teams as well

You do realize not every sack is on the OL, right?? Show me some plays where those 4 were clearly beat and you'll have a leg to stand on. Palmer got clearly beat at least 4 times, RB, TE missed blocks that led to a few more and Hack holding ball/WR not being open led to others. To lay every sack on OL as a whole is simplistic view and wrong.