• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I have a feeling Carolina will upset NE today

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE has not been playing well lately on defense especially against the run. That's Carolina's strength. Also, I feel if NE loses a NFC game, and since they already beat the saints, this matchup makes the most sense to do them in. And recent history shows NE has had problems with them compared to Atlanta and TB where NE has just owned them.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good call OP:suds:

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guess what..........Carolina won.

Here was my real reason....when the saints won against Miami(saints being the "road" team), and three teams from the NFC South was playing three from the AFC East, in these instances the teams at home or on the road from one division both win or lose. In 2007 this happened with NE and Buffalo winning on the road week 7. NE was in London vs TB, Buffalo was at Carolina and NO was at Miami. All three road teams won. Ironically, this helped screw things up for Atlanta today with all three road teams winning. And it's not just the NFC South here, this happens almost every time there are three matchups between two divisions where the two division teams at home either both win or lose.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE has not been playing well lately on defense especially against the run. That's Carolina's strength. Also, I feel if NE loses a NFC game, and since they already beat the saints, this matchup makes the most sense to do them in. And recent history shows NE has had problems with them compared to Atlanta and TB where NE has just owned them.

Good observation on that one...