• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hate Musschamp... and Pease

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This 1st down dive... 2nd down dive... 3rd and long try to get 1 big play... it getting old.

And on our own goal line against Arkansas... we run a dive... negative yards... then the slowest developing screen pass... another -2... so then instead of trying to get out of our own endzone, we run another dive play just trying to give the punter a little room... and another -1 yard.

This is the most boring type of football to watch... just painful... even if we do win, it sucks.

I would take Spurrier, Urban, ... fucking anybody right now.

Maybe next year we can run the wishbone...

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't even derserve a game thread today... and we are winning.

How sad is this... if Arkansas wasn't dumb enough to throw the ball at Purifoy right now... it would be 14-3.

Thankfully our D is half decent which I actually enjoy watching more than our Offense at this point.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why they keep running Matt Jones up the middle everybody and their brother KNOWS he's getting the ball! But our posting game is coming along better then expected Murphy seems to fund someone even under pressure.. D Is #2 in the county right now.. we will see how we do against LSU and if we stay there after them