• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I guess Tyron Smith is pretty good..

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because without him, the Cowboys offense is ho ho rendous.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the game, but what I did see, Dak Prescott was....meh. Not because of excess pressure on him....just because Prescott is....meh.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle got lucky. Dallas D played well and shut them down. It was Dez Bryant’s fumble and his bobble that led to and INT... plus another pick 6 that killed them. Pretty stoked but after losing Wentz I was terrified that Dallas would come to Philly in the playoffs and beat us which would be too hard to handle after such a nice season from Philly. We’re cooked but at least I don’t have to see Dallas in the playoffs. Thanks a million Seattle for the Christmas gift!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the game, but what I did see, Dak Prescott was....meh. Not because of excess pressure on him....just because Prescott is....meh.

Dak was spoiled last year with that Dallas O-line, good running game.. once those are taken away from him he's very average at best...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle got lucky. Dallas D played well and shut them down. It was Dez Bryant’s fumble and his bobble that led to and INT... plus another pick 6 that killed them. Pretty stoked but after losing Wentz I was terrified that Dallas would come to Philly in the playoffs and beat us which would be too hard to handle after such a nice season from Philly. We’re cooked but at least I don’t have to see Dallas in the playoffs. Thanks a million Seattle for the Christmas gift!

In all fairness to Dez, the fumble was a great play by Maxwell, he's known for doing that, punching the ball out, did it in the Super-Bowl also... And the bobbled pass was thrown behind him...

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak was spoiled last year with that Dallas O-line, good running game.. once those are taken away from him he's very average at best...

I was never impressed with him, but have to admit I never saw him on a game-after-fame basis. On the face of it, it does look like he took a step back and defenses not having to key on EE for a month and a half probably had a big thing to do with it. In his favour, Dez Bryant is finished as some 'great' WR1....that's been apparent for far longer than the downfall of Dak.

Guess we'll really see next year what's up.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was disappointed.

But would still prefer Atlanta to advance. The are an easier out.