• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I found this funny. Sabres/Habs content.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed my ass off when I read the part in bold.

The Sabres tried to put the Paul Gaustad trash-talking story to bed today in advance of tonight's game against the New York Rangers, with Gaustad contradicting Montreal media accounts of the game by saying Max Pacioretty actually started the gabfest after Patrick Kaleta's empty-net goal.

(Be sure to go back to my earlier post from today to see what the whole thing is about and video from the Canadiens' postgame interviews.)

What had been reported was that Gaustad said, "Where's Chara?" at Pacioretty, a reference to the vicious, neck-breaking hit Boston defenseman Zdeno Chara dropped on the Montreal forward last season. The Canadiens then responded by asking Gaustad something along the lines of "Where's Lucic", a reference to Gaustad not jumping in when Ryan Miller got bowled over in Boston in November.

Gaustad said today his diss was in response to Pacioretty's initial chirp.

"I'm just going to address it for the last time today," Gaustad said. "It's something where Pacioretty said something to me, I said something back along the same lines and the guy that kind of brought it up in the media [Montreal's Mathieu Darche] wasn't even involved with it. For Darche to bring it up in the media, in my opinion is stuff on the ice stays on the ice. I don't want to blow it out of proportion. You have to have thick skin in the NHL. I'm fine with it. Just move on."

The Sabres are understandably unhappy Montreal players kept the chirping going to their beat writers after losing to Buffalo at home for the third time this season.

"I could give you one situation every night [where there is trash-talking]," said coach Lindy Ruff. "For them to go public that I thought was ridiculous on their part. They were looking for something to talk about or feel good about after that game and they're barking up the wrong tree if you ask me."

Gaustad plays with noted gabber Patrick Kaleta and joked this morning they feel bad for linemate Brad Boyes having to deal with some of the brushfires those two cause on the ice.

The rest of the story.....

Gaustad on Habs: 'Stuff on the ice stays on the ice' - Sabres Edge - The Buffalo News

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Sabres. :thumb:

Fuck dem whiny Habs.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey look a Bruin fan is chirping in a thread about two other teams. How odd.

Unless of course Jeff, you are planning on shifting your allegiance. Again.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

to be fair (reported) ... both the sabres and habs were chirping on ice about how Bruins "destroyed" their teammates

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sabre: "haha Bruins almost paralyzed you"

Hab: "oh yah ... well ... well ... well ... Bruins hit your goalie and you cowered in fear"

/if I were Jeff sly Id be proud of those dirty cunts

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, if anything the Sabres and Habs share a common hatred for the Bruins.

It's almost as if both teams were stood up at the prom by them.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe the New York Islanders... I dunno.

So, on a real note, aside from the retardation of the past. Yes, I am very proud of the "dirty cunts" on my team.