• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I feel like venting a bit...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've been reflecting on how far our team, especially our defense has progressed in two short years. Even though the offense wasn't as good as we would like last year, {they will get better} I can't imagine how any Nebraska fan cannot be excited for Nebraska's future in football.

The very, very few people who can't see that our team's future is bright can just go and fuck themselves.

The main reason why I posted this was because I was talking to some Husker fans earlier today at a local department store about our team, and some bonehead walking by out of the blue, starting bashing Pelini and Watson.

I asked the clown if I was talking to him, and when he admitted that I wasn't, I told him to butt out.

Alright, I feel better now! :)

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you realize you just had a chance encounter with shady?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been reflecting on how far our team, especially our defense has progressed in two short years. Even though the offense wasn't as good as we would like last year, {they will get better} I can't imagine how any Nebraska fan cannot be excited for Nebraska's future in football.

The very, very few people who can't see that our team's future is bright can just go and fuck themselves.

The main reason why I posted this was because I was talking to some Husker fans earlier today at a local department store about our team, and some bonehead walking by out of the blue, starting bashing Pelini and Watson.

I asked the clown if I was talking to him, and when he admitted that I wasn't, I told him to butt out.

Alright, I feel better now! :)

Did the moron realize Pelini basically started from scratch with the defense?
They're just heading into year 3 down there.
The offense on the other hand will only be in year 2 of it's transition.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Red did you go by another handle on the disney boards?

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelini did not start from scratch on D, he started with great talent that was very poorly developed and coached, still, the progress the guy has made is amazing. I don't think we improve on our points allowed on defense, but our sacks and turnovers will blow up next year, combine that with an offense that improves even the smallest bit...makes up for that and more.

Big_Red_Marine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Red did you go by another handle on the disney boards?

Nope.... Well, I think I may have had a different one that I never use, but I do have this same one on Disney as well. I read the threads on SportsHoopla religiously, but don't post very often. I should be better about posting more and being more involved, but I'm just too damn busy most of the time.