• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't mind

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
losing...I really don't, even to teams like Navy if you get flat out beat. That's not the case here. The same shit happens every week!!! Out coached, ST mistakes, Def can't get off the field on 3rd down.....blah, blah, blah...I still cannot believe that BK cannot get a game plan right. Your defense could not stop this offense, so why not run the ball? You RB is bigger than the DL of Navy and here we are going 3 and out on passing plays. If you cannot line up and run the ball down the throats of Navy DL, then you are either a moron or your OL is terrible, so which is it? We bring in the best of the best OL, and we never run it enough. I swear to God that BK uses the same play sheets week in and week out. I will watch the games, but I have lost interest in this team. Something is missing. It all falls back on coaching and how terrible they really are. Kizer and Zaire cannot get away from BK and this team fast enough.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in another post his comment about Jones summed it up. He didnt play because they wanted Navy to run inside. If Jones played they would of ran outside. LOL He is our best defensive player. I dont get it.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said in another post his comment about Jones summed it up. He didnt play because they wanted Navy to run inside. If Jones played they would of ran outside. LOL He is our best defensive player. I dont get it.
Well, they did take away the inside run. Navy's dive backs didn't have a very good game. But the idea was to force the plays outside and let your superior athletes run the play down. LB's didn't get off blocks and DB's didn't play downhill. So 1/2 of the game plan was executed, while the other half was ignored.

aNDy Callahan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something I do mind is how the players started dancing on the sidelines acting like they are having fun. Those poor fuckers aren't having any fun, but they dance because Kelly told them to have fun and dance. The ND dancers look like jackasses. Makes me want to put a spud bar through my TV when I see that stupid fucking dance bullshit. Makes me hate Kelly even more that he has his players acting like fools on the sidelines.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they did take away the inside run. Navy's dive backs didn't have a very good game. But the idea was to force the plays outside and let your superior athletes run the play down. LB's didn't get off blocks and DB's didn't play downhill. So 1/2 of the game plan was executed, while the other half was ignored.
I dont care u play your best player.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something I do mind is how the players started dancing on the sidelines acting like they are having fun. Those poor fuckers aren't having any fun, but they dance because Kelly told them to have fun and dance. The ND dancers look like jackasses. Makes me want to put a spud bar through my TV when I see that stupid fucking dance bullshit. Makes me hate Kelly even more that he has his players acting like fools on the sidelines.
Thats today recruiting. You want the players to have fun. I see it all over the country. I do hate seeing it but kelly is trying to adapt from business like to loose. Cant blame him for changing. I actually give him credit for that. Does it look silly yes.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. We know why Jones didn't play.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell me, now today he said he didn't practice well. Who the F cares. he is our best player on D.
I've heard he's being protected for the draft. I don't usually buy into stuff like that, but Navy is one of those teams that can punish you.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you call BS on that too. I was thinking to myself, WTF! I honestly think he has lost this team. I honestly have nothing else left to say, LOL. This team is not bad, it has play makers, top recruits.....we just can't put them to good use and that is on BK. I really think it's time for a change, but not sure Jackie Boy agrees.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you call BS on that too. I was thinking to myself, WTF! I honestly think he has lost this team. I honestly have nothing else left to say, LOL. This team is not bad, it has play makers, top recruits.....we just can't put them to good use and that is on BK. I really think it's time for a change, but not sure Jackie Boy agrees.
Agreed. This team isn't bad because of a lack of talent. It's bad because of stupid mistakes that can and should he fixed with good coaching.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cubs won the world series!!! I don't care if Notre Dame sucks for the next few years lol