• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't claim to be a genius, but I think it was real simple folks

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had the ball on the 39 yard line. Even a field goal from right there would have been 56 yards..........as crazy as it sounds to say this, that is a chip shot for our fine kicker, who is one of the best football players I have ever seen.

I can guarantee you if I or any of you was our offensive coordinator in that situation, we would have ran the wildcat and tried to pick up a couple more yards at least. The only thing you can't do there is take a sack or turn the ball over. So why even give a sack or a turnover a chance of happening?

Taylor Martinez struggled all night, but I'm not gonna blame him for this game. He's a Freshman, he made Freshman mistakes...........anyone with eyes could see that he was struggling...........and anyone with eyes could see that Rex Burkhead took over that team late in the game.

It seems like a moot point to discuss this now that the game is over, but really it's not........because moving forward this team has got to make a change and it was completely evident tonight. Did the turnovers kill?? Yea they did...........BUT, even with those turnovers we were in position to tie up the game and go into overtime........all we had to do was not go backwards and Alex Henery more than likely makes that kick.

I'm sick of it guys. I'm tired of being predictable when we need to be taking risks on offense, and then taking risks when we should have just been predictable on offense.

There is a reason the HuskerExtra boys gave Watson an F for a grade in playcalling tonight...........because when it mattered most late in the game, he thought he was playing xbox or something dropping Taylor back to throw in an obvious running situation.

We didn't deserve to win the Big 12 this year.......not with stupidity like that.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more thing............I'm pretty sure I'm going to throw up