• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I did think all the day about the huskers

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and did come to this conclusion

when Charlie McBride retired --so did the black shirts

this was the final to the Husker power

it was a proven deal at that Colorado game back in the days of Erick Crouch --then we played the Canes

it was that moment that the Huskers lost the era

it may take several years to find that identity that Bob Devaney gave to the Husker Nation

I am just happy that I was in the days to see the greatness of the BD and TO era

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
and did come to this conclusion

when Charlie McBride retired --so did the black shirts

this was the final to the Husker power

it was a proven deal at that Colorado game back in the days of Erick Crouch --then we played the Canes

it was that moment that the Huskers lost the era

it may take several years to find that identity that Bob Devaney gave to the Husker Nation

I am just happy that I was in the days to see the greatness of the BD and TO era

Getting rid of Bo and with the right hire, we could see something close to that again. True story!

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
So am I . As I remember the end of the Jennings era as well. We can get back our mojo so long as we aren't tight asses with the pocketbook.

GBR

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
So am I . As I remember the end of the Jennings era as well. We can get back our mojo so long as we aren't tight asses with the pocketbook.

GBR

I posted the step-by-step process to get your avy changed in the Pickem's Results thread.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes Pops those were good times. Sadly it's been two decades since we had the glory and the fight. I am thinking we get those players who played then to coach up the players now - can you say Scott Frost. I seriously think we can and will come back to the real brand of Husker Football, but it will take the right staff. Even with the losses in the 80's, we rarely if ever were consistently blown out in games.