• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am slowly dying

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar to how, if you lived the Christian lifestyle being a Christian; which you don't, you would be an outlier.

Really? What is your definition of a Christian lifestyle?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because I'm Christian doesn't mean I can't talk a little smack and joke around every once in a while.

In all honesty, you're a mess. You have no idea who you are or what you want out of life and every time someone on here tries to get serious and help you, you reject everything they say. It's gotten to the point where either you start accepting advice or ... well ... survival of the fittest/natural selection.

My perception is that you are in a dead-end situation in your life. You need to hit a reset button. Maybe that means packing up and moving to a completely different part of the country and leaving all of your demons behind. Start a new life.
LOL- you know nothing about me. I rarely, if ever, ask for any advice on this place. I specifically said I didn't want advice in this thread. If I do live the next 10 years, I will end up likely making far more money than you.

I'm sorry I'm unhappy. That really is cause for telling someone they should live in a shut-in facility.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL- you know nothing about me. I rarely, if ever, ask for any advice on this place. I specifically said I didn't want advice in this thread. If I do live the next 10 years, I will end up likely making far more money than you.

I'm sorry I'm unhappy. That really is cause for telling someone they should live in a shut-in facility.

So how much money do I make?

Did I say you should live in a shut-in facility?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? What is your definition of a Christian lifestyle?
I'm not a Christian scholar, but I think the gist of it is treating others the way they want to be treated.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about snus?

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... 'fuck you' what you prefer to receive while conversing?
I already explicitly stated in the OP that I am not a good person, and then I later told you I do not claim to live a traditional Christian lifestyle. You do, as evidenced by your attempts of forceful condemnation of certain people because a book told you they were bad persons.

I don't have a problem with Christians, as I am one. I have a problem with people so goddamn self-righteous that they actually tell people who never asked for advice to move across the country because their life is in shambles, or whatever the fuck you wrote. You know nothing about my life. Do you think I'm some junkie high school dropout who just lounges around my parents' house and plays video games all day? Get the fuck out of here.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snideness and joking aside, we are all dying slowly. Right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be. One's decisions in life most often determine one's lifespan.

You've made some decisions already and will make some in the future that will determine your lifespan and quality of life. No one but you can make those decisions and no one but you can overcome the consequences of those decisions. And whether you like it or not, those decisions DO affect other people - notably family, friends, employers and co-workers.

Take care of yourself - if not for you, then for others who care for you and rely on you.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Read a hysterical 'woe is me' thread written by a retarded attention whore.
What about my post is "woe is me"?

Dude, you literally talk to strangers through an internet message board. If you want to call me an attention whore; fine, but so are you.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To switch to. It's easier on the gums from what I've read.
Thanks. It's pretty nasty (you don't spit anything out), and much lower nicotine content.