• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies #4 in playoff rankings

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Huskies moved up to #4 in the college football playoff rankings this week. Ohio State is now #5. The Dawgs deserve it, but I'm still surprised they moved them up this week.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too surprised. I wouldn't have been surprised either way though. At some point you have to say being unbeaten in a p5 conference matters. But OSU thumping Nebraska like they did and Penn State looking to be weaseling their way into the top 10 had me ready for OSU to jump us, too.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually expecting tOSU to move to #4 ( following last week)
But I do believe they were CYA for last week....

Joey Galloway, sometimes drives me up the wall, but his complaints last night had a lot of merit...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually expecting tOSU to move to #4 ( following last week)
But I do believe they were CYA for last week....

Joey Galloway, sometimes drives me up the wall, but his complaints last night had a lot of merit...

I missed it. What did he say?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed it. What did he say?

He was in a nut shell throwing them ranking A&M over the Dawgs last week, then again bring up their comment about SOS.... He actually was on a roll last night, the whole LSU thing blew his mind

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't know what the heck happened to them tonight, but that USC just made us fall in the rankings.

It was either great defense by the Trojans, or some uncharacteristically sloppy play by UW. Or both. You decide.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I don't know what the heck happened to them tonight, but that USC just made us fall in the rankings.

It was either great defense by the Trojans, or some uncharacteristically sloppy play by UW. Or both. You decide.

I guess you have to give it up to the USC defense. Browning looked like a junior tonight, which he hasn't all year.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very uncharacteristic game by the Huskies today. Browning had his worst game of the season and the offensive line didn't have a good day either. I thought early that their outside runs were going to serve the purpose of spreading out USC's defense so they could gash them up the middle later on, but that never really materialized. The offensive line just couldn't open up many holes. Defensively, they just couldn't figure out how to cover the middle of the field all game long and that couldn't all have been due to one injury, even if the injured player was one of the best players on that side of the ball. Just not a good game.

On the potential bright side, Clemson and Michigan also lost along with a couple other top 10 teams, so the Huskies might not fall that far down the rankings next week. On the downside, they now have some work to do just to get into the Pac-12 championship game.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually believe this lose now helps them get better prepared for the playoffs.
The got a real taste of game speed they could be facing in the playoffs.

Sometimes a team can get in a comfort zone and believe other teams will just quit and they can do what ever they want. This will help them get back on track players and coaches...