• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskies 2018 season

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW’s Jake Browning has heard his critics. Now, he’s hell-bent on turning doubt into fuel
Browning hears his critics and basically tells them to fuck off.

UW's only 4 year starting QB in program history is hungry to get at it and do his part to write this story.

That's right Jake. Get your receivers to read all the hate and then all of you go out and prove it wrong.

Can't wait.

For Coach Pete to come in here and change the culture this kid at the helm of the offense was a straight up no brainier!

I said it time and time again last year I don't think that shoulder was 100% I think this year we see a little more on his deep ball, I love this kid, always has the right answer, never gets too low and never to high. Doesn't shit talk anyone ( except that one time down in EuGene, but that is meme gold now a days)

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Coach Pete to come in here and change the culture this kid at the helm of the offense was a straight up no brainier!

I said it time and time again last year I don't think that shoulder was 100% I think this year we see a little more on his deep ball, I love this kid, always has the right answer, never gets too low and never to high. Doesn't shit talk anyone ( except that one time down in EuGene, but that is meme gold now a days)
He said in this article that he tried to do too much and it bit them in the ass. They kept having more injuries pile up at receiver so he tried to compensate.

At least he recognized what his part of his step back from his sophomore season was.

It's always frustrating as fans to see someone like him making mistakes that aren't just one game one time, but over a stretch. Where were the coaches knocking him out of that shit? How much of that is on Smith and Petersen?

As I said after spring ball, it does look like they are going back to basics and letting him just do quick reads and get rid of the ball fast. If he stays in his lane and does no more than what is asked of him he's going to be just fine.

Honestly, the most encouraging part of this short article was him saying how much farther along the receiving room is now vs this point last year and how much harder they are working than he's ever seen. Hamdan being back is huge for that unit. Plenty of opportunity for even young hands like Striker to make a name this year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at Pleasant 'bulked' up to 207 lbs. :laugh:

That really is still the ONLY even slight thing with that RB room. They really don't have a bruising runner so I have no idea where your tough yardage will come from against teams like Stanford, Utah, Auburn, etc.
They need a Coleman type RB for that.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said in this article that he tried to do too much and it bit them in the ass. They kept having more injuries pile up at receiver so he tried to compensate.

At least he recognized what his part of his step back from his sophomore season was.

It's always frustrating as fans to see someone like him making mistakes that aren't just one game one time, but over a stretch. Where were the coaches knocking him out of that shit? How much of that is on Smith and Petersen?

As I said after spring ball, it does look like they are going back to basics and letting him just do quick reads and get rid of the ball fast. If he stays in his lane and does no more than what is asked of him he's going to be just fine.

Honestly, the most encouraging part of this short article was him saying how much farther along the receiving room is now vs this point last year and how much harder they are working than he's ever seen. Hamdan being back is huge for that unit. Plenty of opportunity for even young hands like Striker to make a name this year.

I think the huge bonus was getting Smith out of here, each coach is different and their approach with players is also different. I think bring Hamdan in for Jake's senior year is going to make it all even better. They'll play the quick routes, over and over but if they find a solid pair of hands on the outside with good speed they'll take their shots deep as well.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea why they never picked up a 225+ pounder to have that complimentary back or even the old half back sized guy. They have so many speedsters even adding McClatcher in there for speed on end arounds and double handoffs, but no big body guys. 207 is now bulked lol.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brandon.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Ale Kaho, the 5-star LB commit who was already on campus the past couple weeks training and getting ready for school and camp is now asking to be released from his NLI according to the Seattle Times a few minutes ago. Petersen mentioned the kid has a "family issue" and was back home today.

This means he probably is going to BYU to be closer to home or something is going on with his family and he needs to stay there right now. Either way, this is a monster loss for the program.

WTF?????

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Ale Kaho, the 5-star LB commit who was already on campus the past couple weeks training and getting ready for school and camp is now asking to be released from his NLI according to the Seattle Times a few minutes ago. Petersen mentioned the kid has a "family issue" and was back home today.

This means he probably is going to BYU to be closer to home or something is going on with his family and he needs to stay there right now. Either way, this is a monster loss for the program.

WTF?????
Bama has been mentioned.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama has been mentioned.
You've got to be fucking kidding me. That would be beyond sleezy for them to pull something like that at the begining of fall camp months after LOI.
Hope not.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've got to be fucking kidding me. That would be beyond sleezy for them to pull something like that at the begining of fall camp months after LOI.
Hope not.
Just got this news just now ... he started following Cort Dennison on Twitter right after he asked to be released. Dennison is Oregon's LB coach.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got this news just now ... he started following Cort Dennison on Twitter right after he asked to be released. Dennison is Oregon's LB coach.
Thats going to be a nuclear shitstorm if its the Ducks aka Nike pulled this on us at this hour. I cant even fantom the nuke levels of shit that would trigger.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fucks sake.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon just landed another 4* LB a few hours ago. This shit has Ole Miss written all over it. No fvking way Oregon cleans up in recruiting like they have been without some dirty shit involved.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a former dawg is allegedly robbing us of our players now moments before the season for our worst rival?

There's just no way that's legit.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3