• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskers are the Fighting Dorfmans

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the ESPN experts, and the ESPN FPI, Nebraska has a 0.2% chance of running the table on the rest of the regular season.

Dammit. We are now the Fighting Dorfmans. Fat, Drunk, and Stupid. :L
Why can't we be the the Fighting Blutarskis. :gaah:

TigersBleaux

Self-Deprecating
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,999.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So-Youre-Telling-Me-Theres-a-Chance-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the ESPN experts, and the ESPN FPI, Nebraska has a 0.2% chance of running the table on the rest of the regular season.

I'm thinking the fact you have to go on the road against Wisconsin, Ohio State and Iowa -- that has a lot to do with it. I give the Huskers props for the 7-0 record, but when the best win is a 35-32 win against 2-5 Oregon, people tend to lose faith.

Wisconsin lost Cichy for the rest of the year -- that guy had been all over the field for them defensively this year making plays. So they will be missing a key piece, so Nebraska should benefit from that.

Ohio State though -- they lost, and they are going to be extremely tough to beat for Nebraska at the Shoe.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking the fact you have to go on the road against Wisconsin, Ohio State and Iowa -- that has a lot to do with it. I give the Huskers props for the 7-0 record, but when the best win is a 35-32 win against 2-5 Oregon, people tend to lose faith.

Wisconsin lost Cichy for the rest of the year -- that guy had been all over the field for them defensively this year making plays. So they will be missing a key piece, so Nebraska should benefit from that.

Ohio State though -- they lost, and they are going to be extremely tough to beat for Nebraska at the Shoe.

Well shit.

Thank goodness the President of Omega set us straight.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that sucks. Those ESPN guys are such experts.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

False.

The Huskers best win might actually be a 52-17 victory over Wyoming who is now 5-2 and forced 6 turnovers. Or if not Wyoming then a 27-22 win on the road at Indiana.

Either way, Oregon sucks balls and is an afterthought at this point.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False.

The Huskers best win might actually be a 52-17 victory over Wyoming who is now 5-2 and forced 6 turnovers. Or if not Wyoming then a 27-22 win on the road at Indiana.

Either way, Oregon sucks balls and is an afterthought at this point.

Wyoming lost to Eastern Michigan. Beating them isn't an accomplishment. And Indiana is 1-3 in the B1G with its only win coming against MSU by 3 points, who has lost 5 straight.

Basically, what I'm saying is -- Nebraska hasn't played anyone that even resembles a quality team this year yet. Mentioning teams like Wyoming and Indiana only confirms that.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dammit. We are now the Fighting Dorfmans. Fat, Drunk, and Stupid. :L
Why can't we be the the Fighting Blutarskis. :gaah:

Its not over yet

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wyoming lost to Eastern Michigan. Beating them isn't an accomplishment. And Indiana is 1-3 in the B1G with its only win coming against MSU by 3 points, who has lost 5 straight.

Basically, what I'm saying is -- Nebraska hasn't played anyone that even resembles a quality team this year yet. Mentioning teams like Wyoming and Indiana only confirms that.

Wyoming and Indiana > Oregon

Nobody on the Nebraska board will argue that Nebraska has played a gauntlet of a schedule so far. That's pretty common knowledge. The schedule and the rankings will eventually all work itself out. The remaining 5 games on Nebraska's schedule will prove one way or the other way more than the first 7. That's also pretty common knowledge.

I don't get all this uproar about Nebraska's ranking. All they've done is win the games on their schedule which 90% of the rest of the nation has been unable to do.

Where should they be ranked? 20th? 18th? If they lose to Wiscy then take them out of the top 10. It's not fucking rocket science