• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hugh Freeze out at Ole Miss

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont get the Chad Morris love.......it's not like he's accomplished anything.

LizardBoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't even count the "last time" that the Tide lost to FSU as a game. Bama was down. Jimbo wasn't the coach. Saban was in his first year as a head coach. Two totally different teams right now.

Sure I can. Bama was in the top 25, and Jimbo was the OC at FSU.

Of course they are "two totally different teams"...but, if Jimbo goes 2 in a row against the "tuscaloosa taliban"...like i said, bad stuff happens to coaches that beat Nick a couple of times.

I read earlier today, that Dabo had some dirt coming out on him at Clemson...LOL

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no sense in trying to explain anything to him. Bama has crawled so far up in his head that he can't make a CFB related post without including them in it. It's pretty flattering tbh.

And yet, you an Alabama fan where the OP of the post...too funny

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I can. Bama was in the top 25, and Jimbo was the OC at FSU.

Of course they are "two totally different teams"...but, if Jimbo goes 2 in a row against the "tuscaloosa taliban"...like i said, bad stuff happens to coaches that beat Nick a couple of times.

I read earlier today, that Dabo had some dirt coming out on him at Clemson...LOL

Alabama was number 22 and coming off a loss. And is Jimbo still the OC? The game is 100% irrelevant at this point. It was 10 years ago. Saban is far and away the best coach in college football and if FSU beats him in week 1.. they'll be lucky. It's no easy task to beat the GOAT of coaching in week 1

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeesh if only Ole Miss had some kind of past connection with a coach that had taken over a shady recruiting situation in the SEC west before to go on and have some success and had nothing to lose and wouldn't be afraid of losing or any sanctions cause he had also coached in places like Lubbock TX and Cincy OH then maybe they could find em a new head ball coach....

Tubbs.jpg

I used to hear Tubbs on radio from time to time while he was at Cincy and Tech and it was obvious that he would crawl on his belly through broken glass to coach in the SEC again. I bet he would jump all over the Ole Miss gig if they called him.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeesh if only Ole Miss had some kind of past connection with a coach that had taken over a shady recruiting situation in the SEC west before to go on and have some success and had nothing to lose and wouldn't be afraid of losing or any sanctions cause he had also coached in places like Lubbock TX and Cincy OH then maybe they could find em a new head ball coach....

View attachment 163550

I used to hear Tubbs on radio from time to time while he was at Cincy and Tech and it was obvious that he would crawl on his belly through broken glass to coach in the SEC again. I bet he would jump all over the Ole Miss gig if they called him.
There were no sanctions in place when Tubs took over Auburn and there were no recruiting issues. Now Ole Miss was under sanctions when he took over there.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, any Coach that beat's Alabama a couple of times will have a HUGE target on his back via BAMA.

There will be some serious shit coming out from "The Tuscaloosa Taliban" about Jimbo when the Tide go down for a second consecutive time against FSU.

Just wait...

Good news, Jimbo is safe.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news, Jimbo is safe.

LOL they sound like Baylor fans did blaming Texas for Art Briles letting his players r*pe and pillage the school

I think anybody with a functional brain knew he was cheating when he pulled a top rated class out of the gate

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 things after reading this thread.

1.) @Mitziman is an idiot.

2.) Why the F*** would anyone want Derek Dooley as their HC?