• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How's free agency affected your dynasty teams?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hoping McKinnon is San Fran's starter.

He prolly won't be though.

Not sure what to make of Landry in Cleveland. I own him in all three dynasties Im in. It's not like it could be worse than having Cutler as his QB.

Could free me up to cut Ebron. Maybe.

Im more waiting to see who drafts which RBs. And who I need to draft to make Drake his handcuff.

ODB getting his picture snapped with Sooners and Coke is my biggest concern right now.
Man, he'd have to blow it in camp, or get hurt wouldn't he? They certainly paid him to be the main guy

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, he'd have to blow it in camp, or get hurt wouldn't he? They certainly paid him to be the main guy
They did.

But as a Lions fan, I always assume the worst.

It bleeds over into fantasy.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McKinnon - injuries, and outside of a couple games last year and a couple games the previous few yrs, hasn't impressed me all that much.
Seems like he's always on the cusp of becoming really good, but never gets there.

last season wasn't his first shot at taking that job over, seems more suited for sharing the work versus carrying the load.

McKinnon racks up yardage, and someone else gets the TDs. - SF might bring in a thumper or use one of the guys they have in that role (Joe Williams??)
Either way, I don't see McK as a workhorse, even if they are paying him like it

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a side note @broncosmitty it appears the lions will go with the older rb market
They could replace 4/5 of the backfield and I'd be happy.

The 1/5 is Riddick. And he's not really a RB in the first place.

It's a pathetic group. Adding Gore and Murray both would be fine by me.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They signed zenner

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They signed zenner
He's the second guy I wanted back. Plays special teams and can block. No idea why Caldwell refused to give him carries last year. Or why he refused to give Tion Green carries until
The very end.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the second guy I wanted back. Plays special teams and can block. No idea why Caldwell refused to give him carries last year. Or why he refused to give Tion Green carries until
The very end.
Caldwell stunk

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bite. My only dynasty league is D2 with you crackers, so I guess I will open my hand up to you...

At QB, there isn't much of a change. I have Ryan and Schaub, who lost Taylor Gabriel. Not a big deal. McCown resigned with the Jets, but so did Teddy Bridgewater, who could win the job, or they could draft a rookie. He's old anyway, so I wasn't expecting much from him, if he even made my final roster.

RBs... Chris Ivory helps me a little, since I have McCoy and now, his handcuff. Pretty much makes Tolbert useless, though, but I expected that. Frank Gore to the Lions is eh. I have Abdullah, so that gives me a handcuff there, but this could turn into a nightmare RBBC situation. Darren Sproles could still find a place to be somewhat productive... or he could retire. Gio Bernard becomes the clear cut backup to Mixon and should get some passing down work with his showing last season when Mixon got hurt. This is disappointing since Gio had a buyout clause in his contract and I thought for sure he would use it and try to get a starting gig somewhere. But if he gets more of a role in Cincy (enough to be relevant for fantasy purposes), I could be fine with it.

WRs... Dez staying in Dallas (for now), I guess doesn't change his value much. Jarvis to Cleveland is interesting. I like it more with Tyrod going there also. Cooks doesn't get affected by anything and has another year to gel with Brady. Paul Richardson could be the #1 in Washington. Manny Sanders gets a bump with a somewhat real QB. Kendall Wright is still a FA and Tavon Austin sticking around does little to make me excited.

TEs... Kelce will still get his, no matter who they bring in at WR. OJ Howard's growth is stunted by the Brate resigning, but he should still get some more looks than he did last year.

So, there it is, boys. Let the trade offers come pouring in.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could free me up to cut Ebron. Maybe.

I think you gotta hold Ebron with the Colts, and at least see what happens with Lucks' shoulder now.

I think Colts will grab a big bodied WR to go with Hilton with one of their early 2nd round picks.
maybe move back into end of 1st if Sutton falls, but should have pick of the litter outside of Ridley with their 3 picks in the 2nd round.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Got Blount..bet they draft one day 2, more than likely cut ties with Ameer in June, if not earlier.. Most of the wish should come true!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty biggest weakness ..,.
His back up TE. We all wish that was our biggest problem.