• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How's free agency affected your dynasty teams?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine got a little stronger IMO.
Curious to hear from the board.
:ranger:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't have any dynasty teams I have two keepers and IMO it really helped out in one (Keep Gordahn fer a 15th round pick) and prolly hurt the other a bit (I have to keep 2 of JHoward, TYHilton, McCaffrey and Gronk are the possibilities). I was leaning towards Howard and Hilton but from what I've been reading the new guy isn't a Howard fan................

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mixed bag...and even the positives depend on your POV, was it better, worse or indifferent for Crow to go to the Jets? Good, bad or neither for Rexy to stay in NE? McArron getting a starting gig helps for now, that'll obviously depend on just how good he is and how desperate other teams are for a QB..as he was nothing more than potential trade bait. Some of the fliers I've taken on ASJ MIGHT pay off. My gambles on the SF backfield definitely bit me in the ass though

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARob to the bears. I don’t think his QB situation could have gotten any worse so that is a wash at minimum. The bears will need to score more than the Jags so I like my odds.

Lewis went from a backfield with a maddening HC and four mouths to a backfield with two mouths but no longer had the brain.

Wilson lost some weapons so I’m a little worried there

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think better by increasing woods n Hyde’s value

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mixed bag...and even the positives depend on your POV, was it better, worse or indifferent for Crow to go to the Jets? Good, bad or neither for Rexy to stay in NE? McArron getting a starting gig helps for now, that'll obviously depend on just how good he is and how desperate other teams are for a QB..as he was nothing more than potential trade bait. Some of the fliers I've taken on ASJ MIGHT pay off. My gambles on the SF backfield definitely bit me in the ass though
Pats are looking at Woodhead :dhd:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARob to the bears. I don’t think his QB situation could have gotten any worse so that is a wash at minimum. The bears will need to score more than the Jags so I like my odds.

Maybe this is homerism, but I think ARob will have 1K easily.
If you look at what Kendall Wright did last year in Loggains offense compared to what Alshon Jeffery did in Philly, Wright actually did about the same. And that's with a predictable vanilla offense.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are looking at Woodhead :dhd:
He'd bother White more than Burkhead, thankfully. I'm more worried about Blount still sitting out there (or Martin/Hill/AP/Charles..etc), and of course them grabbing a 2 down banger in the draft. If they do, Rexy is screwed and would pretty much be more an Amendola replacement than a RB

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd bother White more than Burkhead, thankfully. I'm more worried about Blount still sitting out there (or Martin/Hill/AP/Charles..etc), and of course them grabbing a 2 down banger in the draft. If they do, Rexy is screwed and would pretty much be more an Amendola replacement than a RB
It would just be another mouth is all.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only talking 1 dynasty league here, since the other is with all you MBBRL sharks and this one only has a few of us in it

Watkins to KC.....indifferent. not sure I see a huge uptick in targets, but should be a lot less coverage to deal with as teams try to limit Kelce/Hill. Just like last year, will be hard to trust him, but gotta have him in there on any potential shootouts.
Woods with Watkins gone - love this a lot, liked Woods in college, was sad to see him go to the Bills, literally only picked him up as Watkins insurance last year, looking like a great choice right about now. Still expect Rams to search for a true WR1, but McVay knows how to move the ball with silky smooth route runners, so not sure an outside threat would eat into Woods' value that much.

Lewis to TEN.....bad, since I have D Henry and was hoping Henry/Lewis could be a good RB1 and low end RB2 combo, now I feel like I have an RB2 and a low end RB3/4. Nice that I have the TEN rush attack locked up, in case of injury, and I'd also assume the healthy one would regain some RB1 spice. Really comes down to LaFleur and MM's development. If we get the same mariota as last year, might plummet value of both RBs.

Amendola/Wilson to MIA
.....bad, since I have Stills, and was hoping for an increase in targets and usage. Either way though, wasn't counting on shit from any MIA WR, as they still have Tannehill or drafting a rookie. If early rumors of Mayfield are accurate, I have him pegged as a bust.

Graham to GB....yuck, just like Buffalo is where WRs go to die, GB is where TEs go to die. Maybe losing Jordy will open up enough red zone looks to have this turn out for the better, but not sure JG can do a whole lot outside of positioning/jump balls these days.

Nick Foles staying put......bad, was hoping someone would nab him, then Philly says they want more than a 1st and 3rd for him, killing any trade talks. fingers crossed wentz isn't 100% ready come week 1, and I can pawn him off on the wentz owner for a 3rd or 4th round pick in 2019 or something.

No WRs going to SF yet.....sitting on both Garcon and Goodwin, would love to see Shanahan run those guys out as his top WRs next year. **bragging on my team disclaimer** not sure how I'd get them into my lineup with odell/hopkins/mike thomas/woods/watkins ahead of them on my depth chart tho......

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
**bragging on my team disclaimer** not sure how I'd get them into my lineup with odell/hopkins/mike thomas/woods/watkins ahead of them on my depth chart tho......
Thats easy, deal one to me cheap..gladly help you with the problem

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My teams are bad.
Duke in D1 has been punished
Watkins in D1 not excited with KC, I don't see the fit with Hill.

Adams in D2 loses Jordy, not sure if that is good or bad.

Man, my teams are bad.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins in D1 not excited with KC, I don't see the fit with Hill.

If tlance is right about Mahomes (And how often is he wrong), Watkins could be a nice target monster especially if Kelce continues his concussion issues.
As for Adams minus Jordy, that has to be good. IMO, Adams was already creeping into Jordy's targets. That may have started the year Jordy was injured.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If tlance is right about Mahomes (And how often is he wrong), Watkins could be a nice target monster especially if Kelce continues his concussion issues.
As for Adams minus Jordy, that has to be good. IMO, Adams was already creeping into Jordy's targets. That may have started the year Jordy was injured.

Maybe Reid will be the guy who understands that ten targets to Sammy every game will be a major positive.
Worried about defenses vs Adams. Jimmy Graham might help out with safety creeping I guess.

Would like to see Jeremy Hill get a job with a nice opportunity...and be good again.

Tyrod has a shatload of targets now. Should be interesting.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Adams owner, I won't miss Jordy, but I sure don't like having the red zone scores tilt toward Jimmy.
Might gain more yards but will most definitely lose TDs.

McKinnon's arrow is going up. I like that a lot.

ARob I don't feel like it helped this season, but for the next few I feel like the situation will be better than if he stayed in Jax. Ideally he would have gone to SF, but I'll take Chicago.

Cousins gets a small boost. Going from a team that couldn't run to one that can and will hurts, but the players surrounding him now are better and the team overall is better and should boost his TDs.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liking what happend to mckinnon and Josh Gordon and tyrod taylor. Like chi brought in some wrs. Should help Jordon howard should open some lanes and stop crowding the box. Just need suh to go to the rams for my idp league and this years free agent frenzy will be a 10

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins gets a small boost. Going from a team that couldn't run to one that can and will hurts, but the players surrounding him now are better and the team overall is better and should boost his TDs.

I have Cousins too and I like his new gig.
What he might lose in passing yards (if any) he'll make up for in TD.

As for the rest of my team:
Landry leaving MIA might mean more targets for Stills.
I gain another starting QB in McCarron.
Hyde to CLE has to be better since the O-line is better for the run game.

Moncrief gone may point to Chester Rogers as Indy's WR2.
(But with my recent Hilton trade I would have 2 Indy WR.)
All things considered I'm happy so far.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really comment on individual gains or loses right now - - still wheeling and dealing - and the draft can alter thing a lot. .... But most of my core guys remain unchanged (presently), however, the bench depth and 'sleepers' (K. Cole, M. Davis, Maclin) are either unemployed or went from potential starter to ww fodder. ...to a lesser extent, had high hope for a bigger role for Duke but that went away with another of my guys (Hyde) coming to town. Not a bad situation as long as CLE does not draft Barkley. If they do, my team takes a huge hit. ..... scrambling for RBs is never good. ...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really hoping McKinnon is San Fran's starter.

He prolly won't be though.

Not sure what to make of Landry in Cleveland. I own him in all three dynasties Im in. It's not like it could be worse than having Cutler as his QB.

Could free me up to cut Ebron. Maybe.

Im more waiting to see who drafts which RBs. And who I need to draft to make Drake his handcuff.

ODB getting his picture snapped with Sooners and Coke is my biggest concern right now.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liking what happend to mckinnon and Josh Gordon and tyrod taylor. Like chi brought in some wrs. Should help Jordon howard should open some lanes and stop crowding the box. Just need suh to go to the rams for my idp league and this years free agent frenzy will be a 10
No, he needs to be a Lion, again.