• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Howie sounds open to trading Foles

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming FOles is staying put because from a report I just received on messanger is that the Eagles are looking for a 1st and at least a 4th for Foles. And then I have this from BGN.
Report: Eagles have received at least one ‘respectable’ trade offer for Nick Foles

Yeah nobody in their right mind would give up a 1st and 4th, I know Super Bowl MVP, but they wont give up the farm for one journey man QB, best case take highest bidder offering up 2nds and 3rd rounders to make up for the lack of picks this year

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone offered a 2nd and the Eagles want them to sweeten the deal.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone offered a 2nd and the Eagles want them to sweeten the deal.
the Eagles are the ones with the upper hand, so they can ask for the fucking moon if they want. If a team wants him, they will get as close to the moon as they can possibly get.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of speculation of Foles and Arizona is a perfect match. Today, we are hearing an AFC team has offered a 2nd rounder for Foles. I don't think it is the Browns either. I have a feeling, and I have said this from day 1 that I think the Bills are sniffing this trade quite a bit. Many think the Jets are the team, but my reason why I think it's the Bills is because they do want to move on from Tyrod for another QB that is ready game 1 with experience.
2. The Bills have a ton of picks and have cap space to do this deal.
3. It would be a reunion with Foles and Shady. Shady has been on record during Bills interviews that he really liked playing with Foles as his QB.

My final opinion here is that this AFC has been anonymous and I think that both sides are ging back and forth what the exchange would be. Example, later picks and a starting caliber position player (LT or LB) for instance. Just my gut feeling here.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Foles has found his niche in this system. It started with his success in Chip's system which is "similar" to Pederson's in many areas, but Pederson's system is much more pro ready. Chip's system was gimmicky and solved by Pro Coaches. Our current system has many more traditional aspects built into it aside from the read/react stuff which Foles is so good at. If a team trades for Foles they should be ready to run a similar style Offense because Foles has not shown success in a purely conventional QB setting.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the move, I really do.

But you have an NFL Vet who is only 29, comes off the bench and leads you to a Super Bowl.
And for that he gets traded so you can keep your young Phenom.

I don't know what other choice you have but man that can get sticky down the road.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will come down to the Cards or Bills , and probably the Bills because of their amount of picks they have. The bills could get Foles, and still draft a QB for the future. Foles could be the one to groom the young'n, and still be his backup for many years, ala Frank Reich. Files, being only 29, could stay in the league for maybe even 10 more years, which is Brady's age. I'm predicting the Bills.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Eagles are the ones with the upper hand, so they can ask for the fucking moon if they want. If a team wants him, they will get as close to the moon as they can possibly get.

Maybe. I'm just saying what the reports indicate. We have one report saying an AFC team couldn't get Foles by offering a 2nd round pick. Who does that help? The Eagles. Therefore it likely came from the Eagles.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelvin Benjamin is a good style of WR for Foles. He likes to let his guys make plays on the football.

I could see it if they just want to stabilize the passing game with a more traditional veteran.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Files, being only 29, could stay in the league for maybe even 10 more years, which is Brady's age. I'm predicting the Bills.

OOPS! I meant Foles, of course.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will come down to the Cards or Bills , and probably the Bills because of their amount of picks they have. The bills could get Foles, and still draft a QB for the future. Foles could be the one to groom the young'n, and still be his backup for many years, ala Frank Reich. Files, being only 29, could stay in the league for maybe even 10 more years, which is Brady's age. I'm predicting the Bills.
I'm glad you finally agree with me.:clap:

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know. Howie said he wants what we got for Bradford just to talk. Now that he has said it what happens if he takes much less? Who will listen to such positioning from him ever again?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we gonna Kevin Kolb the Cards again?

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 2nd round pick???? I thought we were on record stating that we wouldn't settle for less than we got for Bradford, and wanted a 1st and 4th minimum. That's a huge step down. I think they would just keep him. We are also on the record as stating we want 2 solid QB's. I think he ends up staying put.