• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How will Iowa finish the season?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How will Iowa do in their remaining 4 games?

My predictions:

Wisconsin: Probably the second best team in the BoneG, toss up based on being in Iowa City.
@Purdue: Horrible football team, win.
Michigan: Iowa is much better than Akron and Ped U and the game is in Iowa City, win.
@Nebraska: Bo's last game, lost the support of his team and players, win.

That puts Iowa at 8-4 or 9-3, with a ton of mojo going into a January 1st. bowl game!

gengljer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the above..every single game. 8 at the least. I predicted early on, 8 wins, 9 after bowl game. Staying with that prediction.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had 8 wins and 9 with a bowl, I'm now changing it to 9 wins and 10 with the bowl game. Maybe Ross P will come back to Iowa??

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My original projections had Iowa going 4-8 this season. My picks the rest of the way are:

Wisconsin - a loss. Iowa's defense gets worn down defending the run.
@ Purdue - has to be a win. Purdue is bad, but KF coached teams have a strong tendency to play to the level of their competition. Lose this game and the haters will be out for the blood of the KF coaching staff.
Michigan - a loss. Trying to coral their QB will be a challenge. Michigan has been winning ugly this season...so that continues in Iowa City.
@ Nebraska - a loss. This isn't the rivalry that many hoped for. Another athletic QB to chase down and their RB Abdullah is a solid player in their rushing and receiving schemes.

The Little Caesars Bowl or the Heart of Dallas Bowl would be the likely destinations for an Iowa team that finished at 6-6. And probably is dependent on if the B1G gets two teams into BCS games.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a 4-8 guy preseason...I say we get Michigan and purdue and lose the others...7-5....we exceeded my expectations and think we could make some noise next year

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also said 4-8 preseason. Think we beat Purdue and win 1 of the other 3 ( most likely Michigan although we may also get the Huskers IF they lose a few more they may just pack it in) That leaves me at 7-5 maybe 8-4 which is lightyers better than I figured. QB has been better than I figured and our secondary, while still not great, has also been a huge improvement over what I thought theyd be.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 6 wins and that 7 would be a "bonus" so I'm right on track.