• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How to marry a Bar-Maid!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did you guys read that Carl Pavano just married his "bar-maid" sweetheart recently? (Fox Sports) This brought a tear to my eyes, for you see, my beloved and beautiful bride, Lena, was once a buxom bar-maid at a local watering-hole in the Twin Cities. In those days I delighted in "wenching" whenever I could and I even got lucky now & then. Then I met Lena and everything changed! Congratulations, Carl!

O.k., PC & jrs., your turn for stories from the past.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DAMN!.....................Pavano did good!

I shoulda known Buck would have married the girl serving up his favorite brew.

I didn't marry a bar maiden, but I did get bit in a bar once!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I knew that would get a few of you guys out tonite!

jrs. - You know you need to tell me that story some day!

Misk - Everything is fine. She's out for a bit and I'm listening to a little I-Tunes radio. Tonite it's the Modern Blues Station. Tomorrow could be retro-rock, never can tell, and that's too far off to worry about anyway.

Pitchers & catchers this weekend at Twins Stadium! I'll wander over for a look-see. I'm thinking of making a Spring Training video, or two, for those who haven't been down here. Strictly from Buck's twisted POV. Hoping that will light a fire under some of you to come down and have some fun. Never made one but I'll figure it out. We'll see...

Later!

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I knew that would get a few of you guys out tonite!

jrs. - You know you need to tell me that story some day!

Misk - Everything is fine. She's out for a bit and I'm listening to a little I-Tunes radio. Tonite it's the Modern Blues Station. Tomorrow could be retro-rock, never can tell, and that's too far off to worry about anyway.

Pitchers & catchers this weekend at Twins Stadium! I'll wander over for a look-see. I'm thinking of making a Spring Training video, or two, for those who haven't been down here. Strictly from Buck's twisted POV. Hoping that will light a fire under some of you to come down and have some fun. Never made one but I'll figure it out. We'll see...

Later!
Spring training videos would be cool...............especially from Bucks POV!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm gonna give it a go! We ain't gonna have nuthin' else to talk about this Spring anyways. I know I'm gonna have to lean on you and PC (Mr. Computer) for guidance as I have never posted a video (I rent 'em all the time, though!) but with your help it'll get done. Speaking of renting videos. Me and my beautiful bride, Lena, like those "adult" inspirational ones. The latest one we watched was so real that I cried....yes, I admit it, I cried! Amen, brothers!