• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How satisfied are you with your team's season.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Georgia, I'm obviously disappointed with how it ended. My stomach dropped, and to be honest, it was tough for me to come on here right after the game to congratulate the Bama fans.

I purposely avoided turning the radio on in my machine all day, and I've never been happier to have satellite radio in my truck.

But I'm still proud of this team. They overachieved and by far exceeded my preseason expectations. I mean before the season, I would have been thrilled if someone told me we would lose in OT in the NCG. I was expecting a 10-2 type season, winning the East and getting destroyed by Bama in the SECCG.

So at the end of the day, I'm still thrilled with the season we had. We aren't Bama, so 13 win seasons don't happen every season, and for the first time in my life I got to see Georgia play for a championship.

I truly believe we'll be back and our best days are ahead of us.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously man Georgia fans have nothing to hang their heads down for!
It was a fantastic game to witness, yeah it sucks there has to be a loser, but those kids played their hearts out last night!

Kirby has it going good down there, sucks the two head monster's at RB are going pro, but I'm sure they more backs in the stable....

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am extremely pleased that our old coach worked his ass out of this state. Just a few years back we beat Georgia in a bowl game - Mike Riley made us sink and stink like only once before in my lifetime. I actually am looking forward to next season, something which I haven't done in a long, long time.

Georgia will build off what they accomplished this year so it is all good for you baccer.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously man Georgia fans have nothing to hang their heads down for!
It was a fantastic game to witness, yeah it sucks there has to be a loser, but those kids played their hearts out last night!

Kirby has it going good down there, sucks the two head monster's at RB are going pro, but I'm sure they more backs in the stable....

I still hold firm in my belief that true freshman D'Andre Swift was the best RB on the team this year, and we have the number 1 and number 3 ranked RB recruits coming in next season.

I'll be a little concerned about next season's defense. We are losing a lot of starters there. There's a lot talent taking over, but they're young, and will probably need some time to gel. But I think we'll be a more balanced offense next season with the best o-line we've had in years.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never satisfied without winning it all. But still, for a first year head coach to win another league title and be a few plays away from playing for it all, definitely think he's headed in the right direction. Not to mention he has absolutely killed it on the recruiting trail.

Everything will depend on what happens going forward with the defense. If we had even a mediocre defense this year, this team could have been downright scary.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still hold firm in my belief that true freshman D'Andre Swift was the best RB on the team this year, and we have the number 1 and number 3 ranked RB recruits coming in next season.

I'll be a little concerned about next season's defense. We are losing a lot of starters there. There's a lot talent backing taking over, but they're young, and will probably need some time to gel. But I think we'll be a more balanced offense next season with the best o-line we've had in years.
I'm with you on Swift. That kid is a monster. And Cook really put on a show in the Army All American game too.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to Michigan State sucked hard.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit that defense will be just fine with Kirby's influence.... Plus the recruits incoming and what they got last year.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on Swift. That kid is a monster. And Cook really put on a show in the Army All American game too.

yeah I watched Cook, holy hell that running back stuff goes very good in that bloodline.....

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit that defense will be just fine with Kirby's influence.... Plus the recruits incoming and what they got last year.

They'll be fine in the long run, but they'll need some games to gel, and assuming Roquan Smith declares, and being a projected first round pick, I'd be shocked if he didn't, his production will be hard to replace immediately.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chewy this program is set up for now. There wont be kids slipping out the back door anymore to go play for Bama like there was in the past. Everyone that was doubting what Georgia has going was put on notice last night.....

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For NCA&T and UCF...I am definitely pleased :-)

A combined record of 25-0!!! But....next year will be different haha. Both are losing their coaches, both are losing top players. This ride won't stop til next year so excuse me if I continue to ride this all the way til the end! lol

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, would have liked a chance in the playoffs to play for it all, but we got the USC monkey off our back and won another B1G championship. It is enough

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll be fine in the long run, but they'll need some games to gel, and assuming Roquan Smith declares, and being a projected first round pick, I'd be shocked if he didn't, his production will be hard to replace immediately.

I love that kid and he does go pro, I'm really really praying he does fall right to my Eagles.....

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
secs.gif

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kirbys done....he will never recover from that epic collapse. probably be weeks before someone can coax him out from crying under his desk. he had it in his hands and blew it. will probably end up working for gene chizik in the sunbelt in 5 years.

:wink: brutal loss chewbaccer.....drink up 35 days till spring training

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say I'm completely happy with the season but coming off last year I couldn't have expected more. It is nice beating an SEC team in a bowl game.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, would have liked a chance in the playoffs to play for it all, but we got the USC monkey off our back and won another B1G championship. It is enough

And as usual...

brutus-wolverine.jpg