• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How many times does Bob have to get outcoached

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before you guys stop licking him clean????

You pissed off enough now??? Do you think Texas is that much better than we are??

He wont change or leave until the fans start demanding it.
And giving him a pass every single time doesn't cut it from our standpoint.

I expect a hell of a lot more out of my coach in his 15th year than I'm getting. How about you?
Ask yourself, what it would look like if we played Alabama or Oregon next week???

Are you getting the picture yet!!!
:omg:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys having fun getting your shit pushed in on the main board because we have an incompetent coach.

Remember, it doesn't change until the fans demand change on the Radio shows and message boards like this one.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you wondering why we have a Passing Offense and don't have a QB that can pass the ball??
Well, you should.

Are you wondering why we have all these great running backs but don't have a real running game??
Well, you should.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas was giving up 250 ypg rushing. The last 3 QBs they faced had over 500 yards rushing combined against them.

Blake had 0 rushing attempts in the first half.

It's pretty fucking simple. Heupel is out his league and Stopps is to blame for that.

We should have thrown maybe 15 passes today. Texas did not just happen to find a run d in 6 days. The offensive play calling was a fucking joke. Hepuel should be fired yesterday. Bob should be right behind him if he fails to bring in a real O coordinator after this season is over.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Heupel go back to coaching the quarterbacks, but he is not an offensive coordinator. Stoops better figure that out pretty quick or he can go too.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys like being the laughing stock of the college football world???
the entire country knows that Bob is a joke.
it is time he is shown the door.
fuck making assistant changes at this point.
bob stopped coaching years ago.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it. You hate bob. The rest of us don't feel the way you do. You don't have to keep ranting like an ass hole every week about it.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get it. You hate bob. The rest of us don't feel the way you do. You don't have to keep ranting like an ass hole every week about it.

Fair enough.
I had to get it off my chest and I feel better now.
I'll just pretend that everything is coming up roses.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.
I had to get it off my chest and I feel better now.
I'll just pretend that everything is coming up roses.

Nobody here is doing that, but you pinning everything on Stoops every time somebody doesn't make a play hurts your credibility. One thing is for certain. This team is going nowhere with Heupel calling the plays.

Spikericer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoops can't coach everything everywhere...the nitty gritty is up to his staff. The games within the game are up to position coaches and their respective coordinators. Still think he is the right guy, but his loyalty to staff hurts the program. Took YEARS before venables left...and even that was not so much as a firing but a slow migration back to mike stoops...co-coordinators. Now he has a a o coordinator that he won't let go...yet. Sucks.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob is doing a wonderful job isn't he.
Earning every bit of that $5million a year.
LMAO at you guys that feel the need to defend him.

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is time to start over the stoops boys need to go bob has been out coached a lot i think it strated with the B.S.U. game and has not stoped . heupel got lucky with his NC. he sucks GONE ...
big game bob my ass.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all are crazy. Bob is fine and cares about the program. IF Josh Heupel is doing a crappy job, Stoops will let him go. He fired/encouraged to go...Willie Martinez, Brent Venerables and Jackie Shipp (both had been with Stoops since he walked in the door), let go of his buddy Bruce Kittle and James Patton.

Stoops brags about championships and wants to win them. Big 12 championships are a big deal. May not be because people expect it but can you imagine if Oregon, Alabama or Ohio State winning eight of the past 12, Big 10 or SEC championships. That is a huge difficult feat.

I am sorry but if anyone thinks that someone else like a Nick Saban or Urban Meyer is going to come to the University of Oklahoma to coach football is smoking crack. If OU does bring in somebody it will be another coordinator position from a successful university. Plus, there is no guarantee things go well. Nebraska isn't happy with Pelini, Georgia fan's aren't happy with Richt, LSU fans grumble about Miles. Bob has done an excellent job with the program, now if things deteriotate and Stoops doesn't try to make changes (fire/hire) or that the program fails to make bowl games then yeah, it may be time. But overall the program has been a success. Speed bumps happen with any program. Happens will all programs.

Like I stated in another post...if Heupel can't preform he will be gone, don't matter who is sister is married too.

SoonerAlum

Oklahoman By Choice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all are crazy. Bob is fine and cares about the program. IF Josh Heupel is doing a crappy job, Stoops will let him go. He fired/encouraged to go...Willie Martinez, Brent Venerables and Jackie Shipp (both had been with Stoops since he walked in the door), let go of his buddy Bruce Kittle and James Patton.

Stoops brags about championships and wants to win them. Big 12 championships are a big deal. May not be because people expect it but can you imagine if Oregon, Alabama or Ohio State winning eight of the past 12, Big 10 or SEC championships. That is a huge difficult feat.

I am sorry but if anyone thinks that someone else like a Nick Saban or Urban Meyer is going to come to the University of Oklahoma to coach football is smoking crack. If OU does bring in somebody it will be another coordinator position from a successful university. Plus, there is no guarantee things go well. Nebraska isn't happy with Pelini, Georgia fan's aren't happy with Richt, LSU fans grumble about Miles. Bob has done an excellent job with the program, now if things deteriotate and Stoops doesn't try to make changes (fire/hire) or that the program fails to make bowl games then yeah, it may be time. But overall the program has been a success. Speed bumps happen with any program. Happens will all programs.

Like I stated in another post...if Heupel can't preform he will be gone, don't matter who is sister is married too.

This!:10:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heupel will be encouraged to step aside.

Book it.