• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long until the Patriots trade for Adam Thielen?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the market? I may have missed the story and you certainly don't have to repeat but what happened to Rock's starring role in Daddy's Home 3? The chick with the kids.
jess is horribly bipolar

recently changed her meds, her heads a mess. hearing things that werent there, claiming i said things i didnt...her kids too.

3 weeks ago we had a bad argument about bills (i paid for it all) and she had a bipolar moment. its like in me myself and irene when jim carries character turns into the other personality. light switch.

so, she had a bad bipolar episode...we yelled, never touched her. she called me every name in the book...loser, moron, asshole, etc...so i said "fuck this!" and went to work.

she called the cops, and claimed i hit her and her son. got arrested on my way to work. havent seen her other than court since. im facing assault on her and a minor right now.

i had to move, get a new apartment, and a lawyer. im out 6 grand.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't believe this is the real Pure Steel. Fill in the blanks and answer the following questions:

G.D. is Bald
Tuck You

SJM's favorite baseball team? Sawx

Name two posters that hit on RedSoxRule. Deion, Al Pacino avatar...Bosoxbucky

Who threatened to throw Francis through a fucking window? Extra credit . . . why? PedoJim

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awesome, I didnt even know some of those

Damn, BoSoxBucky, shiiit, throwback

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pretty close! It was actually Strydoo Y that threatened Francis.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TuckYou very active on CBS game threads and articles

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jess is horribly bipolar

recently changed her meds, her heads a mess. hearing things that werent there, claiming i said things i didnt...her kids too.

3 weeks ago we had a bad argument about bills (i paid for it all) and she had a bipolar moment. its like in me myself and irene when jim carries character turns into the other personality. light switch.

so, she had a bad bipolar episode...we yelled, never touched her. she called me every name in the book...loser, moron, asshole, etc...so i said "fuck this!" and went to work.

she called the cops, and claimed i hit her and her son. got arrested on my way to work. havent seen her other than court since. im facing assault on her and a minor right now.

That suxxxxxx.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome, I didnt even know some of those

Damn, BoSoxBucky, shiiit, throwback
I'm afraid to ask if Snoogins is still around....In jail? Crazy house? Uno? Rock tortured him like it was his job....Bosoxbucky wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer....Good times....

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jess is horribly bipolar

THAT FUCKING BLOWS!!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid to ask if Snoogins is still around....In jail? Crazy house? Uno? Rock tortured him like it was his job....Bosoxbucky wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer....Good times....

We are all on another site, Ox is there, Snoogins most active

If you wanna give me your email, or if Cereal can get it to you easier

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TuckYou very active on CBS game threads and articles

Douchebag in a PeteNYC type way.

Were you around for KingofNYC212? Guy's schtick would be to brag about the number of championships by a team with the name New York. Referred to Boston as that "little irish shanty town" or "fishing village".

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Were you around for KingofNYC212? Guy's schtick would be to brag about the number of championships by a team with the name New York. Referred to Boston as that "little irish shanty town" or "fishing village".

LMAO

Yeah, but he made me laugh, he drove some of Boston crazy cause he was so intentionally over the top

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That suxxxxxx.
yeah. my bail was a grand dude. a grand. small town...she had called before, i waited outside for them and we shared a laugh about her. they remembered. they had been there before too, for her ex. they all know...the female bail clerk lowered my bail to 240. some B_lake in the cell across from me bailed me out because "he was sick of hearing my ass cry". i was locked up for 12 hrs. car impounded.

she still has 3/4 of my stuff. i wont ever get it.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That guy was pretty funny....had some good material....Teddy's Head was JerzyJeff.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah. my bail was a grand dude. a grand. small town...she had called before, i waited outside for them and we shared a laugh about her. they remembered. they had been there before too, for her ex. they all know...the female bail clerk lowered my bail to 240. some B_lake in the cell across from me bailed me out because "he was sick of hearing my ass cry". i was locked up for 12 hrs. car impounded.

she still has 3/4 of my stuff. i wont ever get it.

We can send Cereal to get all your stuff, I think we are done with him after all these years anyway

Win/Win

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was dead also.....

When I tied the whole Stans thing in, I did really think we lost you

GDisBald really would have me concerned, he went from a really active poster to completely gone overnight

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trivia: Who was the guy on the football boards that drove everyone crazy? His avatar? He was pretty funny....