• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long until the Patriots trade for Adam Thielen?

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jess is horribly bipolar

recently changed her meds, her heads a mess. hearing things that werent there, claiming i said things i didnt...her kids too.

3 weeks ago we had a bad argument about bills (i paid for it all) and she had a bipolar moment. its like in me myself and irene when jim carries character turns into the other personality. light switch.

so, she had a bad bipolar episode...we yelled, never touched her. she called me every name in the book...loser, moron, asshole, etc...so i said "fuck this!" and went to work.

she called the cops, and claimed i hit her and her son. got arrested on my way to work. havent seen her other than court since. im facing assault on her and a minor right now.

i had to move, get a new apartment, and a lawyer. im out 6 grand.
So sorry Rock, best of luck going forward.
By going forward means never, ever looking back.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, solid

Black Ed Sheeran fan, cant beat it

He started a thread on the other site. It was titled something like "I think my mother is a racist". Of course she isn't but it got over a years worth of laughs. Dude is hilarious.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not. shes not capable. its who she is. shes not a good person, but thinks she is. shes not a good mother, but believes she is NOW. she isnt. a lithium pill doesnt make you a better mom.

the first time i walked into her apartment my heart broke for her kids. disaster. clothes everywhere, food, dishes...could barely walk through it.

i changed it all. made it a home. love, no yelling, pets, great christmasses and birthdays...

you did what you could for those kids, bro. i admire you for that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

ok. jordy nelson sucks. you heard it here folks.

this has more to do with his tom brady hate than aaron rodgers love. its been dirts narrative for a decade...brady doesnt make WR's better, they suck everywhere else, rodgers is the only QB to make WR's probowlers yadda yadda badda boom badda bing yo vinny.
I don't hate Tom Brady, I don't hate Tom Brady, I don't hate Tom Brady you're all just stupid ~DirtDirtDirt~

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not crowning him the greatest ever, he is just a loonnnnnnnnng way from being the shitty useless QB you have continually described
Yet you think Gronk has fallen off. You're unbelievable.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NwPatsfan

You're the dumbest dude in this place

Nothing you post makes sense

We are all dumber for knowing you