• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long until the Patriots trade for Adam Thielen?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She makes you look sane
i probably should have said something when the first time we had sex, she had a pillow over her face. no, not because of my looks...because she has awful PTSD and she said it helped her relax (because i was new i guess?). her ex beat her, and she has issues with men from her childhood. bad stuff.

but i ignored it because she was very pretty and a size 2.

then she gained 60 lbs, got diagnosed as bipolar, and changed the person she was.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trivia: Who was the guy on the football boards that drove everyone crazy? His avatar? He was pretty funny....

Steamy Caca? The Wes Welker lover?

Sol?

We lost a lot of people: 1) when CBS blew up, and 2) when many of the people who did make it over here got unceremoniously banned by the prior owner about two months in.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steamy Caca? The Wes Welker lover?

Sol?

We lost a lot of people: 1) when CBS blew up, and 2) when many of the people who did make it over here got unceremoniously banned by the prior owner about two months in.
Sol is correct....Capt Kirk avatar....Steamy Caca was very funny also....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i probably should have said something when the first time we had sex, she had a pillow over her face. no, not because of my looks...because she has awful PTSD and she said it helped her relax (because i was new i guess?). her ex beat her, and she has issues with men from her childhood. bad stuff.

then she gained 60 lbs, got diagnosed as bipolar, and changed the person she was.

almost pity her in a way

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ugh, pillow over her face? Maybe you should have pulled a Chief on her like One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.....

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do. i really do buddy. shes a horrible mother...lazy, neglectful...always sleeps. on 100 meds for various things.

Yeah, tough sledding there, not sure being a horrible mother is a choice the way you describe her

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, tough sledding there, not sure being a horrible mother is a choice the way you describe her
its not. shes not capable. its who she is. shes not a good person, but thinks she is. shes not a good mother, but believes she is NOW. she isnt. a lithium pill doesnt make you a better mom.

the first time i walked into her apartment my heart broke for her kids. disaster. clothes everywhere, food, dishes...could barely walk through it.

i changed it all. made it a home. love, no yelling, pets, great christmasses and birthdays...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sol is correct....Capt Kirk avatar....Steamy Caca was very funny also....

Sol is on a different site . I've posted with him just about every day since CBS blew up. He has not changed one bit. Haha

CaCa was at the same site as well for years after cbs then one day was gone. He is by far the most missed poster. Dude was hilarious.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i do. i really do buddy. shes a horrible mother...lazy, neglectful...always sleeps. on 100 meds for various things.

I know this sounds harsh but be thankful you are away from her and almost finished with her. Can't let negativity bring you down. Now, about your friendship with Dirt...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Uno watching from the window.....
remember?

8iNmW.gif

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not. shes not capable. its who she is. shes not a good person, but thinks she is. shes not a good mother, but believes she is NOW. she isnt. a lithium pill doesnt make you a better mom.

the first time i walked into her apartment my heart broke for her kids. disaster. clothes everywhere, food, dishes...could barely walk through it.

i changed it all. made it a home. love, no yelling, pets, great christmasses and birthdays...

I have no doubt you did but it was all cosmetic changes. The roots were still a disaster.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sol is on a different site . I've posted with him just about every day since CBS blew up. He has not changed one bit. Haha

CaCa was at the same site as well for years after cbs then one day was gone. He is by far the most missed poster. Dude was hilarious.

Is this the site B_Lake is at?