• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How in the hell are we favored in the bowl?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Vegas not realize our injuries and capacity to suck out loud?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson sucks more? :noidea:

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that is going to win is the team that wants to be there.

My question: What if both teams don't want to be there, WTF happens then.

I have to be honest, I picked Clemson in my Bowl Pickems, but that was before we got the news on Knight playing in the game. Is Knight 100%, is he rusty, does he give a shit??? I might change my pick if I knew just some of the answers.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that is going to win is the team that wants to be there.

My question: What if both teams don't want to be there, WTF happens then.

I have to be honest, I picked Clemson in my Bowl Pickems, but that was before we got the news on Knight playing in the game. Is Knight 100%, is he rusty, does he give a shit??? I might change my pick if I knew just some of the answers.

Knight wasn't exactly tearing the place up when he was 100% healthy so I don't put much faith in him setting the world on fire against Clemson. The only way OU wins is if Perine could run wild. Other than that..........there is very little OU will do against Clemson's defense. But if something does start working on offense you can trust Heupel to stop doing it and go to something else. On the other side of the ball, Clemson isn't that talented on offense so our D should be able to handle them. However, we've got guys out and Mike Stoops has failed miserably this year. It hurts to say this but the best thing for OU's program is a 24-10 loss that puts Bob Stoops firmly on the hot seat and forces him to make changes. Otherwise, next season will just be a rerun of the past 3 seasons.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knight wasn't exactly tearing the place up when he was 100% healthy so I don't put much faith in him setting the world on fire against Clemson. The only way OU wins is if Perine could run wild. Other than that..........there is very little OU will do against Clemson's defense. But if something does start working on offense you can trust Heupel to stop doing it and go to something else. On the other side of the ball, Clemson isn't that talented on offense so our D should be able to handle them. However, we've got guys out and Mike Stoops has failed miserably this year. It hurts to say this but the best thing for OU's program is a 24-10 loss that puts Bob Stoops firmly on the hot seat and forces him to make changes. Otherwise, next season will just be a rerun of the past 3 seasons.

Knight is hot and cold. When you make as many mistakes as good plays, something is terribly wrong.

Didn't think Perine was going to play in the Bowl Game, and if he is, is he 100%?

The Hot Seat; that sounds wonderful and well overdue.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knight is hot and cold. When you make as many mistakes as good plays, something is terribly wrong.

Didn't think Perine was going to play in the Bowl Game, and if he is, is he 100%?

Clemson only gave up 97.7 yards/game rushing this season. That's incredible. They gave up 161.9 yards in the air for a total of 259.6 yards/game.........#1 in college football. (Our defense is ranked #54 in the country.) Unless Perine is on fire the OU offense will look horrid with a bunch of 3-and-outs which means the D will be on the field a long time. That's a recipe for disaster. Sterling Shepard will play but somebody has to get the ball to him....if he can even play the whole game. Perine is supposed to be back. 3/4 of our offense is coming back from injuries. What can go wrong? And the defense is......well, the defense we all know and love. If Bob screws the pooch on this one his ass is in hot water. He won't be able to fade the heat any longer talking about a National Championship won back in 13 B.C. and a winning a butt load of conference titles lately. Heat, baby. Lots of heat. It's what is needed to force a new direction in the program.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Katy Perry subliminally has fucked our season.

Last edited by a moderator: