• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How important is the 49er game here in Seattle?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I disagree with your opinion of Bradford. I think he could be good. He really hasn't had the best supporting cast and a lot of coaching changes have happened( Yeah I know that does sound a bit like what Smith had happen to him) this year will tell the story..is Bradford good or a dud..we'll see. I think he'll be good, not Wilson, Kaep, good, but good.

I agree he'll be good but he just won't be great and that's only going to carry the Rams so far.

He's good enough for them to put together a winning record and make the playoffs but I just don't think he'll ever be good enough to get them over that proverbial "hump" that every team runs into in the playoffs.

That's why I compare him to Alex Smith (well the 2011-12 version of Smith) who for all intents and purposes is a good QB just never will be a great one which is why Harbaugh made the switch to CK when the opportunity presented itself.

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My input,...
Being as touted as the two are, nationally, an early win will color one team as the dominant one. This will add a psychological edge. Ergo this game is very important, very important indeed.

dabisket08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My input,...
Being as touted as the two are, nationally, an early win will color one team as the dominant one. This will add a psychological edge. Ergo this game is very important, very important indeed.

That is what I believe will be the biggest thing. San Fran was touted all year as a NFC power, this sets up the rest of the season. Splitting is the most logical end result.
NFC West predictions.
Cards- 1-5 in division
Rams- 3-3
49'ers- 4-2
Hawks- 4-2

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the game is very important as others have said here. Gotta take home game against the 9rs and I am very interested to see how this defense will play early in the season with some new personnel.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big match up right out of the gate. This win means more to the Hawks since there the ones looking to knock off the NFCW Champs. You have to beat the champs to become champs, and beating the Niners will put a little added pressure on them. It's a must to win your divisional home games.