• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Hostile?

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I are Seahawks fans up in Richmond VA and we've always wanted to come down and check out Charlotte. We thought our team coming to town would be the perfect reason to head down there. What's the vibe at your stadium? I understand some ribbing will probably occur but am I walking into a lion's den? I'm don't look for trouble and I won't be flipping any shit at Panthers fans but I will be flying Hawks colors. How hostile are you guys towards visiting team's fans? I don't want to shell out the dough for tickets if I'm gonna have to fight for my life in there.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you wont get hurt or anything like that. pretty family oriented so you should be ok unless you throw your beer at someone.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
live in Va you should know that already... we southerners dont jump opposing teams fans like the fans from Cali do.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, thanks man. I assumed as much but I just wanted to be sure. I'll be sitting way up in the nosebleed section and I have no intention of hassling anyone. I just wanna have a good time!

We're really looking foreword to coming down to Carolina, we're new to this region and we haven't explored down there yet.

Thanks again and have a great season (except week one!)

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
live in Va you should know that already... we southerners dont jump opposing teams fans like the fans from Cali do.

I know what you mean! Wearing another team's colors at a Raiders game will get you stabbed in the parking lot!