• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

how do FSU players get a tomahawk?

mustangwatkins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh geeez, I almost puked. I hope she did something really bad to get that. Otherwise I hope she clipped a pair of balls off the following night.

As far as the decals go. The 90's Noles were good. The Noles in the new millennium were not. The answer you are looking is just that easy.

WOW! Thats taking it to the next level. Notice that her shirt is wet from most likely being pissed on too!

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people are into that stuff.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys always seem to find the most fucked up pics

:puke:

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i didn't know if policy changed from the 90s to today. I know obviously FSU had a crap load of talent in the 90s so obviously awarded more tomahawks, but also was wondering if it was easier to get them back in the day and standards are jut higher these years at FSU.

I was FLA St. in a dynasty in NCAA '12 and I wish they would be a a little more detailed on their helmets, sometimes like early in the season I can't tell if a player has a tomahawk because it looks like a little black scractch on the helmet, almost like a glitch.

I don't think it really changed much under Bowden but I do think that Jimbo has changed it a little, but that would only affect last year.