• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How bout them roundballers!!!!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THERE IS NO DISHONESTY, Huggins is a HOF coach, who gets us to the NCAA most years, Holgorsen is a mid level football coach. People can differ in opinion without name calling as well. Say what you will, but in 2013, the kids bailed out on the coaches, did not buy in, and were not being coached effectively on the defensive side of the ball. I think Lyons showed strength in his dealings with Holgorsen, he offered a contract prior to the season, Holgorsen turned it down, and after a successful season, the coach and AD came to terms that were agreeable to both.

It's nothing but dishonesty with you.

The 2013 year is a perfect example of your dishonesty. Sorry, but a true Christian doesn't do that.

Hence the name calling. I HATE DISHONESTY. We're done...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOF collapse... wouldn't you say DAD?

Who recruited those stiffs? Blew a 14 pt lead with 2:45 left in the game. Who does that?

How could a HOF coach let his players quit on him with less than 3 min left in the game?

Embarrassing.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2013 team didn't buy in to defense. That's the opinion DAD feels is being honest.

That either means he feels a squad that lost 9 of its starters and was forced to replace them with true FR or RS FR was capable of accomplishing an historic fete, or he is a troll.

The 2013 team lost 17 players to injury. And, according to DAD... WVU should have felt no impact.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought you were done.........hypocrite

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2013 team lost 17 players to injury. And, according to DAD... WVU should have felt no impact.

Were all those players hurt in game 1 against William&Mary?

William & Mary Tribe vs. West Virginia Mountaineers - Box Score - August 31, 2013

They must have healed up in game 2 when we lost by 9 at OU? I'm sure with THAT many players hurt OU would have stomped us by 30-40 points right?
Later in the year I might buy some of that injury stuff but game 1? AT HOME, vs Bill&Mary? Give me a freggin break...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

William & Mary Tribe vs. West Virginia Mountaineers - Box Score - August 31, 2013

They must have healed up in game 2 when we lost by 9 at OU? I'm sure with THAT many players hurt OU would have stomped us by 30-40 points right?
Later in the year I might buy some of that injury stuff but game 1? AT HOME, vs Bill&Mary? Give me a freggin break...

That is when everyone should have known the team wasn't very good. Instead, we have fans thinking WVU should have gone undefeated, and the only reason they didn't is the sons a bitches who quit on their coach.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought you were done.........hypocrite

No... my good Christian brother... we ain't done by a long shot.

I'm done believing you could be righteous... honest...

I told you a few days ago... you ain't gonna like my posting. All the insults... name calling...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hypocritical troll......

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup, exactly. The no talent bums that Stewart left for Holgorsen went to OU and played toe to toe with them, managed to beat a top 10 OSU team, but couldn't stay on the same field as Kansas and IAST. Ineffective coaching was the issue. Holgorsen has learned a LOT since then, and may be a great coach one day, but he aint there yet!! Selective healing, gold, the kids were only hurt against some teams........

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious...and yes gasoline on the fire....how does a HOF coach let what happen on Monday?...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, exactly. The no talent bums that Stewart left for Holgorsen went to OU and played toe to toe with them, managed to beat a top 10 OSU team, but couldn't stay on the same field as Kansas and IAST. Ineffective coaching was the issue. Holgorsen has learned a LOT since then, and may be a great coach one day, but he aint there yet!! Selective healing, gold, the kids were only hurt against some teams........
Stewart didn't leave enough, of what you are calling "no talent bums", because nobody else on this board has said that, players on the team. He didn't fill his recruiting classes. There weren't enough bodies on the team to go 2 deep. How else do you want me to say it? It's not a question of talent, it's not enough players. Get it through your thick skull.

The 2013 team wasn't great. They were young and in many positions, inexperienced. By the time they got to the end of the schedule, they were a beat up group. Losing to ISU and Kansas was very disappointing and hard to accept, but if you look at the team at the end of the season, it might not so unrealistic that they could lost to both of those 2 teams.

Why do you defend a coach who lost to Stephen F. Austin but crucify a coach who lost to Kansas?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries, the closest thing to a star player we have had a "bum knee", couldn't finish strong... That and some pretty shabby officiating.
Officiating sucked on both sides. 14 point collapse in less than 3 minutes. Tragic!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious...and yes gasoline on the fire....how does a HOF coach let what happen on Monday?...
There were several issues, first of which was the kids celebrating too early, and Huggins not getting that in check. Next was some HORRIBLE home cooking, there were fouls on EVERY one of the traps in the corner that weren't called. Next was we were playing a great team at their house, they made some shots and got on a run of great defense, got the crowd rocking, and made the shots when they needed too. I was greatly disappointed, but we are not the first team to lose a big lead late in the game at Kansas. In the end we lost a game we were supposed to lose, I was much more upset with the back to back losses to unranked teams earlier, even though we got jobbed by the foul that gave OU the tie.....

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries, the closest thing to a star player we have had a "bum knee", couldn't finish strong... That and some pretty shabby officiating.

They play 13 players deep!...come on man!! Even if you go 4 corners and don't even attempt a shot you win the game..

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were several issues, first of which was the kids celebrating too early, and Huggins not getting that in check. Next was some HORRIBLE home cooking, there were fouls on EVERY one of the traps in the corner that weren't called. Next was we were playing a great team at their house, they made some shots and got on a run of great defense, got the crowd rocking, and made the shots when they needed too. I was greatly disappointed, but we are not the first team to lose a big lead late in the game at Kansas. In the end we lost a game we were supposed to lose, I was much more upset with the back to back losses to unranked teams earlier, even though we got jobbed by the foul that gave OU the tie.....

Not many of the teams have a HOF coaching them down the last 2 plus minutes either.....I don't at this point understand the rotation...at all!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So... let's see... WVU starts the year with Paul Millard at QB. He was a walk-on who threw 9/19 as a true freshman. That's 47%. He had a sack rate in limited time of 13.6%. Paul was brought to Morgantown by Dana cause Billy couldn't recruit one who wanted to stay.

Ford Childress was benched for the first two games of the season for disciplinary reasons.

Clint Trickett comes to WVU and acts like a meat head. Does not invest the time to learn the playbook nor the time to work on hand signals. He drops to third string in preseason camp... but, moves to back up after Ford's issues occur.

WVU struggled to beat an FCS team. DAD dismisses the struggle because they stayed in the game against OU. OU was starting a true FR QB who threw 2 INT's before being replaced in the 4th qtr. Toe to toe is defined by a 9 point loss?

Childress replaces Millard in game 3, gets seriously injured in the embarrassing loss to MD. A loss DAD repeatedly threw in everyone's face as proof Dana was in over his head. DAD was in full melt down mode at this point.

Clint Trickett replaces the injured Childress for the Okie St game. Yep... 3rd QB in 5 games. Ineffective coaching.

WVU upsets Okie St. It was an upset. Because of ineffective coaching, WVU somehow stays competitive through the rest of the regular season despite losing 17 players to injury. 17 players...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... let's see... WVU starts the year with Paul Millard at QB. He was a walk-on who threw 9/19 as a true freshman. That's 47%. He had a sack rate in limited time of 13.6%. Paul was brought to Morgantown by Dana cause Billy couldn't recruit one who wanted to stay.

Ford Childress was benched for the first two games of the season for disciplinary reasons.

Clint Trickett comes to WVU and acts like a meat head. Does not invest the time to learn the playbook nor the time to work on hand signals. He drops to third string in preseason camp... but, moves to back up after Ford's issues occur.

WVU struggled to beat an FCS team. DAD dismisses the struggle because they stayed in the game against OU. OU was starting a true FR QB who threw 2 INT's before being replaced in the 4th qtr. Toe to toe is defined by a 9 point loss?

Childress replaces Millard in game 3, gets seriously injured in the embarrassing loss to MD. A loss DAD repeatedly threw in everyone's face as proof Dana was in over his head. DAD was in full melt down mode at this point.

Clint Trickett replaces the injured Childress for the Okie St game. Yep... 3rd QB in 5 games. Ineffective coaching.

WVU upsets Okie St. It was an upset. Because of ineffective coaching, WVU somehow stays competitive through the rest of the regular season despite losing 17 players to injury. 17 players...
competitive????????? A competitive div 1A football team doesn't lose to Kansas and IAST back to back with a bowl and winning season on the line. Holgorsen didn't have a QB in year three AND didn't in year six either, yup VERY effective coach!!!!!!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to ask Charlie Strong what he would have to say about your BS assertion regarding losses to KU... or the need to win at season's end with a winning season or bowl on the line.

Year 3? Clint Trickett? Year 6? Skyler Howard?

Skyler Howard... 19-9 as the starting QB... 8th best in WVU history. Lead WVU to one of its rare 10 win seasons in the history of the program... has occurred just 9 times. Finished as the school's #3 passing yards leader.

In 3 years, he had over 8,300 yds of total offense... third best in WVU history behind Geno Smith and Pat White. Pat played in 42 games... Geno 39... Skyler 27.

What a fucking troll you are!