• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How bad is our training staff when...

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't get elite money cuz he had the shittiest season of his career during his franchise tag year. You think he would've signed that deal when he was rated as the the #1 OLB in free agency? I don't and I'd bet dollars to donuts the Skins couldn't have made up a contract fast enough. If Rak's agent had said to them, "hey, I know my man is the #1 rated OLB is free agency right now, but just give us a 4 year 31 mill with 13.5 mill guaranteed deal and we'll call it a day."

Well stated point. But from all accounts, they never even made him an offer of any kind. Which seems to be SOP for Bruce. And thats my real problem with Bruce. IF he likes guy, or he drafted a guy... he will put ultimate faith in that guy. If he wasnt the driving force to bring a guy in, he is happy to be the driving force to make a guy leave.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look guys this thread is about how ate up our training staff is not a referendum on Rak or anything else but the training staff

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if it was a shoddy Skins training staff or just bad luck on Rak's part. Either way and at this present time. While Rak still has the goods. I'm happy we went with RK over him as I feel RK is a better overall player and maybe a better pass rusher now. The stats seem to back that up though I have no idea ow many times Rak or RK rushed the passer or dropped back into coverage.

Anywoo, this, RK or Rak, was one of the few on the field decisions the Skins got right for a change.
And, if they can just draft another edge rusher with athleticism and speed off the edge, we could have a 2 headed monster. Smith's style makes him more effective at DE, Anderson is not athletic enough and Gallette is on his way out so...hopefully some help at OLB in rounds 3-5? Rounds 1-2 should focus on defensive help and RB.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, if they can just draft another edge rusher with athleticism and speed off the edge, we could have a 2 headed monster. Smith's style makes him more effective at DE, Anderson is not athletic enough and Gallette is on his way out so...hopefully some help at OLB in rounds 3-5? Rounds 1-2 should focus on defensive help and RB.
cant without the qb issue settled

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could always wait until day three to draft a QB. Or simply plug in a FA to backup McCoy.
i think gabbert shoots to the top of the list there

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant without the qb issue settled
With or without KC we can draft OLB help in rounds 3-5 like I said. Rounds 1-2 are open for debate depending on the Cousins contract situation.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst training staff and strength and conditioning in the NFL by far...

For some reason the media protects these guys. Every time I call it out on twitter to Russell or Tandler they just dismiss it as bad luck.

We were arguably most injured team in 2017 and 2016.

Also its time to get rid of the grass and install some state of the art turf.

People need to be held accountable. Training Staff, Strength and Conditioning Staff, Grounds Crew! I'm glad to see Deuce Gruden leave. I heard they had bench pressing competitions during training camp and summer. Anyone who knows anything about injury prevention knows that is probably the worst thing to do.

There wasnt an injury prevention program. People need to lose their jobs.... unfortunately accountability behind the scenes is not really held to any standards in this organization.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For some reason the media protects these guys. Every time I call it out on twitter to Russell or Tandler they just dismiss it as bad luck.

People need to be held accountable. Training Staff, Strength and Conditioning Staff, Grounds Crew! I'm glad to see Deuce Gruden leave. I heard they had bench pressing competitions during training camp and summer. Anyone who knows anything about injury prevention knows that is probably the worst thing to do.

There wasnt an injury prevention program. People need to lose their jobs.... unfortunately accountability behind the scenes is not really held to any standards in this organization.

welcome to SportsHoopla and the board :suds:

buckle up and i agree with what you are saying on this topic

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to the SportsHoopla

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks... unfortunately strength and conditioning, grounds crew, training staff is one of the MANY off the field problems this team has.