• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Housh on the pre-Marvin Bengals

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This interview is hilarious..... No water or gatorade for players..... Used jock-straps..... Used socks...... Players going straight from the club to the football game. Those of us that spent money on merchandise or time watching these teams should be embarrassed. No wonder why some of our fans won't let Marvin go. He is an upgrade.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW -- I'm guessing this will do it for TJ being welcome at PBS.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathan Joseph left us because the Texans mixed the Gatorade for him. or because of more money, I forget. obviously the Gatorade is important.

Did Marvin actually change anything though? he brought in some new people, but other than that, players are still get arrested left and right.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is old news. This all came out years ago when Joseph left.

It's silly and shows how poorly run the Bengals were before Marvin arrived, but nothing new here.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the part about used jock straps and socks is unbelievable?

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is old news. This all came out years ago when Joseph left.

It's silly and shows how poorly run the Bengals were before Marvin arrived, but nothing new here.

The part about the club before the game was new to me.... And it's interesting that J-Joe was bitching about gatorade - He ONLY played under Marvin. He didn't know how bad it was before.

While I agree it is old news and I do think Marvin has made important changes, it's still funny to think about how out of touch Mike Brown really was during that lost decade or two. Also makes you feel for Dave Shula, Bruce Coslet, and Dick LeBeau - All guys that never really had a chance to show what they might do.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my favorite 'current' stories about how cheap the Bengals are has to do with sock colors. You'll notice that when the Bengals wear white on white, they almost always wear orange and white socks. However, this isn't the case in the preseason, where they wear the black and white socks that also match with the black jerseys. Evidently they do this because Mikey doesn't want to pay for socks for guys that won't play beyond the preseason.