• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horror Movies

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, my next question was "Is Tara Reid still in these?". :pound::pound::pound:

Yea, she's been killed and brought back so many times now.
In 4 Gary Busey was her father and made her into some Android slut.....actually wouldn't be difficult to believe, Busey being her father.....
This one she has a makeover done by Olivia Newton John.....SMFH.
And she dies in the end of this one but they left it open for a 6th movie. I'm sure she'll be back and trashy as ever.

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, she's been killed and brought back so many times now.
In 4 Gary Busey was her father and made her into some Android slut.....actually wouldn't be difficult to believe, Busey being her father.....
This one she has a makeover done by Olivia Newton John.....SMFH.
And she dies in the end of this one but they left it open for a 6th movie. I'm sure she'll be back and trashy as ever.
Christ that sounds like a shitshow... I honestly don't understand these mockery films. I don't find them to be funny nor entertaining. The premise is funny, but why do they need to make 5 of those damn movies?

All rhetorical questions... I do not need answers DJ

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christ that sounds like a shitshow... I honestly don't understand these mockery films. I don't find them to be funny nor entertaining. The premise is funny, but why do they need to make 5 of those damn movies?

All rhetorical questions... I do not need answers DJ

It's like Adam Sandler and his gang of retards.
They need money so they continue to make the dumb Shit.
Maybe Sandler and his clown court will make an appearance in #6.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like Adam Sandler and his gang of retards.
They need money so they continue to make the dumb Shit.
Maybe Sandler and his clown court will make an appearance in #6.
lol!

These mockery films have gotten out of hand. They started off good by at least trying to be original and entertaining, but now they have accepted themselves as mockery films so they try harder & harder to make them more outlandish. I don't get why people find this bullshit entertaining.

Maybe I should smoke some reefer first?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol!

These mockery films have gotten out of hand. They started off good by at least trying to be original and entertaining, but now they have accepted themselves as mockery films so they try harder & harder to make them more outlandish. I don't get why people find this bullshit entertaining.

Maybe I should smoke some reefer first?

You'd have to smoke like a chimney to get that Fuckin high.

I think it's funny to see which washed up actors and actresses do the movies.....
Granted the mock movie are no where near as funny as they used to be, but you can always tell who's hard up for money when they have a scene in one of these disasters.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd have to smoke like a chimney to get that Fuckin high.

I think it's funny to see which washed up actors and actresses do the movies.....
Granted the mock movie are no where near as funny as they used to be, but you can always tell who's hard up for money when they have a scene in one of these disasters.
No shit... Pretty sure I recall seeing Frankie Fucktard Muniz in one of the trailers

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished this. Not really a horror movie, but it did keep me in suspense. Was pleasantly surprised.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Chef99

You watch any of this show Blood Drive???
Just wondering if it's worth DVRing to catch up on the series.

Just started watching it. Pretty good.......for SyFy (So pretty low bar).

Cheesy as hell. Questionable overacting. Over the top story-telling. Still, not bad for what it is.

Soundtrack is excellent (lots of metal!) Julian Slink character is very good.

Don't go in with high expectations and you will enjoy it. Go in expecting high quality and you will claw your eyes out.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will warn you - I wanted to turn it off after 10-15 minutes... but I powered through. Glad I did.
A slow burn then? I usually can manage those pretty well as long as the acting is at least average.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A slow burn then? I usually can manage those pretty well as long as the acting is at least average.

I thought the acting was pretty well done... if not unbelievable at one point, but I won't give anything away. I'll wait to hear your thoughts....

and yeah - it was new to Netflix this month, so not hearing about it isn't surprising.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the acting was pretty well done... if not unbelievable at one point, but I won't give anything away. I'll wait to hear your thoughts....

and yeah - it was new to Netflix this month, so not hearing about it isn't surprising.
Sounds good! Thanks for the rec! :suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched this on Syfy this morning:

Devil
(2010) - 5 people are trapped on an elevator and one of them is the devil! But which one?

Devil-2010-movie-4.jpg

Sounds a little dopey, but I found it to be a good psychological thriller with some decent scares and twists. It is worth a look.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched this on Syfy this morning:

Devil
(2010) - 5 people are trapped on an elevator and one of them is the devil! But which one?

Devil-2010-movie-4.jpg

Sounds a little dopey, but I found it to be a good psychological thriller with some decent scares and twists. It is worth a look.
I don't mind a movie in one confined setting as long as it's done well. I think I enjoyed this well enough. It was better than elevator at least.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So!

Even though I have never played golf in my life, I must ask for a mulligan.

Having watched Alien:Covenant sporadically, I commented prematurely.

Had the time to watch it from start to finish today, uninterrupted.

This movie is brilliant. The pacing (which I mistakenly called slow) is perfect for establishing both characterization and story line.

When the horror begins...it never ends, perhaps not even with the end of the movie. I am sometimes prone to hyperbole, but I must say that I am hard pressed to find a Ridley Scott movie that I enjoyed more. It is that good.

Perhaps a few quibbles...I was reminded a bit too much of one of Sigourney Weaver's signature lines during the climax, although I also got the clear feeling it was done out of reverence.

My other quibble? I couldn't help but picture Danny McBride as one of these characters:

james-franco-danny-mcbride-your-highness_hnnbiv.jpg

2c67f8c25944cdd621ff74ce2c69da82--danny-mcbride-music-tv.jpg
:pound::pound::pound:

So many questions about the timeline and way too many spoilers to discuss the movie presently, I think...however, I have a feeling we'll be doing that in the future.

The Alien saga has taken on a legendary status now.

In my humble opinion, of course.

And the BoobMeter never even raised a nipple. ;)

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if this is considered horror but I watched The Belko Experiment last week and loved that movie way more than I thought I would. While highly unlikely, it's something that probably has a remote chance of happening with people starting to get microchipped today.

BTW, has anyone here seen Morgan or A Cure for Wellness? I was thinking of checking them out (the previews for it on The Belko Experiment made them look interesting).