• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hold on to your ass season getting off to a bang this year

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It always seems that for the last few years, ND has been kicked in the nuts with bizzare and bad news near or at the start of fall camp.

This year, word is, Daniel Cage is done. I guess he hasn't recovered from his knee injury and concussion, and probably, for personal reasons is hanging it up rather than risking scrambling his brain. While I can't fault the guy for his personal health decision, and its far more important that a game, we're even worse off at DL than we were without him, even if he wasn't going to be 100%.

Another area where we're thin, safety, just got thinner with the announcement that Ashton White is leaving the team. While White was not slated to start, safety is probably the biggest question mark, after DL.

Lets hope this is the worst news to come out of camp, (no injuries, stupid arrests, or academic issues, please, and for the love of God, no imaginary girlfriends that turn out to be sexually confused dudes!).

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad about Cage. The Ashton White deal is strange. He wants to sit out this football season, stay at ND, graduate in the spring, then transfer to another school as a graduate transfer and still have two seasons of eligibility at his new school. I've never heard of this happening.