• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hoke needs to go.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micro has a right to gloat..enjoy it bud. Ive been ragging his ass hard for a long time(years). If you can dish it out you should be able to take it. The Irish whooped us plain and simple. I wrote this thread after the Ohio State game last year...I stand by it. The more I see of Hoke the more I see he just isnt a good coach. He's a great guy though. But not a great coach. You can start with the simplest thing...Wile sucked bad last year. When Gibbons wasnt there anymore we couldnt kick. We still cant kick. Football is a momentum game..we make those 2 field goals its 7-6 a whole different game. Which brings me to my point...he has been there 4 years, why didnt he address the kicker situation by recruiting the best kicker they can find...it's Michigan for Godsakes there are better kickers at community colleges...heck we could go the Kathy Ireland route and get one off the womans soccer team....seriously. Secondly...Gardner is terrible. He cant get past his first receiver...if he's not open the play is over...I think thats obvious to anyone. Remember when Drew Hensen was the best thing since sliced bread and everyone and their brother wanted him to start...but LLoyd Carr said uh uh...Tom Brady is the starter...who? Tom Brady? Who? Tom Brady write it down. Thats a coach. There is no way possible Shane Morris can be worse right now than Gardner. If he is it goes back to Hoke being a bad judge of talent. Either way...it just seems we are outwitted out there. I would really like Jim Harbaugh.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Hoke learns to develop those great recruiting classes he should not be a top conference coach.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still stand by assertion that the "cannot develop" argument gets exaggerated (same with the headset) given the youth of the team.

That being said, by this point we should be seeing some progress.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone changing their opinion yet? This dude is garbage.