• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOF Induction Ceremony

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any one catch this year's HOF Induction Ceremony??? Thoughts???

As a long time pro wrestling fan it's always one of the best nights of the year to me. And this year it kicked off WrestleMania weekend. I liked it being on Friday, with NXT on Saturday and WM on Sunday. I hope they keep the lineup that way going forward. I always enjoy how appreciative the inductees are of the honor of getting in and of all the fan support they get that night and over their whole careers. Big tough man that I am, the induction of a deceased wrestler always brings a tear to my eye and the induction of Connor a few years ago brought several. This year it wasn't the induction of Rick Rude that brought the tear but the induction of Beth Phoenix and the multiple mentions of the late great Owen Hart and what he ment to her and of course Nattie's careers. Who wouldn't tear up at the mention of how Owen brought Beth and Nattie together from heaven. It's high time Owen's widow relents and allows the WWE to induct Owen for the fans and the closure it will finally give all of us.

That said, what are everyone's thoughts. Who's speech did you enjoy the most, least, made you laugh, etc.....

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was really good.

R&R are pretty funny dudes..

DDP got some hawt daughters and step daughters.

Really liked Rudes however. It puts another face on The man, not the wrestler.

Same for Phenoix speech