• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hinrich is awful

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thibs rotations have been really bad the let 2 games. Example: We take a 4-5pt lead in the 4th with like 5 min left in the game and Snell hits back to back 3's and hit 3 of 4 in the last 2 min and he sits him. Don't get it. Then we have the lead and we had trouble rebounding and he doesn't play Gasol and Noah together when we have dominated the boards all game. Thibs has been in a slump. I blame the last 2 games on him.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Gasol is not much better defensively than Boozer was, thibbs got pressured to play him in the fourth and that lock down defense is hurt. I really only see Gasol rebounding on balls that are right to him.

Snell on the other hand is your only lock down defender and sitting him at the end of the game makes no sense. Cant get any excuse past me on that one, I dont care if he is in to defend the 1, 2, or 3 he is the best option til Jimmy gets back.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mirotic & Snell are ballin. Let them play dmamit! Wish Etwan would get more clock. For some reason, Brooks looks different now as the starter.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, almost made the prophecy of beating two really good teams and blowing it to the sixers. Even thibbs thought he had it covered giving Noah a night off.

Yes, Brooks poured in 31, but its not a long term fix if its just him dribbling and shooting.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Gasol is not much better defensively than Boozer was, thibbs got pressured to play him in the fourth and that lock down defense is hurt. I really only see Gasol rebounding on balls that are right to him.

Snell on the other hand is your only lock down defender and sitting him at the end of the game makes no sense. Cant get any excuse past me on that one, I dont care if he is in to defend the 1, 2, or 3 he is the best option til Jimmy gets back.
Gasol is a lot better because of his length and his feet are a lot better then Boozer. I agree with u about Snell. I don't know what Thibs is doing. I think after last game I think why Thibs is scared to have Snell in on close games. His ball control is bad. He turned over the ball twice in the last min of the game. Thank god Brooks hit that shot.

Mirotic is going to be a All Star one day. This kid is a baller. Not afraid to take the tough shot and not that bad of a Defensive player. He still needs to work on that end but overall has potential. Close game where we are down by points Thibs needs to play Gasol and Noah for rebounding.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gasols length is better, but too many times he pins himself under the rim. Snell is learning and just like butler needs his confidence. You only get to experience game ending situations by being in the game at the critical time. Ultimately I think the Bulls can lock down anybody when they can go Butler, Snell, Taj and Noah. Maybe some day.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, they didnt choke against indiana again, so that was a plus.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really nice game last night. Man I saw Jimmy going up for a block or tip and thought he smacked his hand on the rim or backboard again. Man still shows no fear against anybody. Great to see him and Gibson in the starting lineup where they both belong.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just makes me want to slap Thibs upside the face.. Having Heiny on the floor with 1:30 to go in the game!